8 | library

~ Library ~

~

The schools bell, dismissing the final class was almost like the biggest sigh of relief. How you day went after lunch time?
Let's say it's probably the most boring afternoon you've ever had, and it says a lot. You definitely weren't used to this new lifestyle, yet you didn't have much of a choice.

You got up, picked up the books that rested on the top of your desk for the past hour. Finally, able to stretch your legs for once other than walking around school to figure what's your next class. Leaving the class was ease, but when you looked back for Jotaro it seems that his head is about to hit the top of the door.

" Careful Jojo, might knock some common sense into you. " you mocked, yet it was clear you made it as a joke more than an insult due to your bubbly tone.

" Shut up, unlike you I don't spend 3 hours staring at the wall pretending to pay attention. " he groaned back, yet he also was joking around since there was small curve at the edge of his face.

" At least I hide it wayyy better than you can. " you spoke, a wide grin while crossing the books across your chest tightly. You both quickly glanced back noticing there was people staring at the two of us with love sick eyes. You tighten the grip of your books, and looked back at Jotaro.

" Is that a challenge? " the Japanese student raised a brow, yet his smile only growing much more.

" You're on, hat-face. " you stuck your tongue out, yet a small giggle on your side.

" Alright then, casanova. " you looked back challengingly, his glares just as fierce yet ready to accept anything. We both made some sort of challenge, first who gets caught loses all bragging rights. And we were on.

What broke our electric eyes was Martha who sneaks from behind and gives you a heart attack. You held your beating chest, taking deep breath as she giggled happily. " Danke ( Y/n )! Because of you, Kento asked for my number! " she gleefully announced, doing a joyful dance.

You smiled happily " Not a problem! " you pulled a strand of hair from your face behind you ear.

" Who's that. " Jotaro asked, firmly and cold. It didn't even seem like a question.

" That's Martha! What do you think about her new look? " You presented her with such joy, while she awkwardly blushed. She still felt feelings towards Jotaro, yet because of all the bullying she sorta lost interest.

The black haired boy sighed, walking away without saying a word. " AYY, IDIOTA! ANSWER MY QUESTION! " you growled at him, yet he simply ignored and went down the stairs, possibly straight to the locker area.