10 | connection

~ Connection~

~

Strange occurrences have happened during the past week. Like...really strange. Those moments usually were linked with water. You knew Hamon, and most of those Bubble techniques. Yet you weren't that skillful to be controlling water without even realizing it.

You rested your back on the chair, finishing your homework to relieve the stress and anxiety of procrastinating. School just finished around two hours ago, it was still very bright outside and even before dinner time. You decided to stop at the beach, since you had a lot of folders for your job back in Italy and it would be quite relaxing to do them while the waves crash on the sand.

There was a beach nearby the house, barely anybody goes to that specific spot. They mostly prefer going further down the beach where it's deeper. It's better this way, so nobody notices that some 16 year old girl is filling papers for the biggest crime organization in all of Italy, called Prima.

Yes, that does translate to first and for many reasons. It is the strongest and biggest Mafia in all of Italy, followed by our greatest allies Passione and Settebello. Which is why we own the title of Prima.

Soon enough, you'll reign as Mafia Boss which is why you have plenty of paper work lately. You sometimes fill them out in class when you have no time. You're just an ordinary 16 year old here, but shit is there secrets back in Italy. If Salvatore was here, he would have told you to stop focusing on this and focus on my youth. He'd also do it for you.

You opened the window from your room to sneak out the house. You'd tell your grandma you were leaving, but it's much more fun to leave by the window. Once out, you walk at a quick pace towards the ocean. Your hair blowing from behind, the closer you got to beach breeze.

The smell of the fresh water, along with the sound the more you went closer to the sea. It was almost as if you were being possessed the more you came near, maybe even a force that pulled you to it. Your body felt
no longer in control, and just dragged itself.

You absolutely love the beach, but this was quite bizarre. It wasn't something to brush off, since you couldn't stop your feet even if you tried to. You went along with whatever was bringing you like a magnet to the ocean. You've faced plenty of weird thing giving you odd feelings, but this ' feeling ' would out of normality. You've never been controlled by something before, other than yourself.

When you first stepped into the sand, you pushed each feet forward until you got closer to the beach chairs. Why did it feel like you were destined to be here? You sat down on one of the beach chairs, yet it was painfully hard to look away from the sea and begin doing your work.