13 | hierophant p.2

~ Hierophant ~

~

All the windows shattered in the school from some massive impact. Dust leaving the nurses office revealing Jotaro and many injured people. Many people screamed around the school, alerting the schools emergency sirens and announcing that something has happened at the nurses office.

" Jojo! Oh dio's mio, what happened?! " you exclaimed, running inside the classroom to his side. Looking around the room, cracks in the walls, blood splattered everywhere. Truly a horror scene.

" This guy caught me by surprise earlier. He's a Stand user that was sent after me. Thank god my Stand isn't weak. Listen, ( Y/n ), I need help carrying this guy since I'm pretty wounded at the moment. I'll give you more details later. " Jotaro slowly walked towards the unfamiliar student, you took a deep breath and followed behind him. " He should be fine once his wounds are treated. "

The school bell rang for the lunch time to end. You slightly jumped, yet relaxed soon after. " I'll leave the school to clean this up. I've had enough school for one day. " Jotaro sighed as he helped you carry a part of the Japanese students body. " This guy needs to talk, I need to know everything he knows about Dio. Therefore, we are bringing him to the Old Man. You good with that, Zeppeli? "

" Yeah yeah, it's whatever. You're lucky I get good grades so I can skip class whenever I want. " You both jumped down the low window. " If only I arrived a little bit earlier, maybe I could've prevented your injuries. "

He raised a brow, blood slowly dropping from his forehead. " Why are you always worried about me? " Jotaro monotones, his eyes looking straight into yours.

" Because we're friends, moron. "

The delinquent stares at you, and his glare slowly returned to looking forward. " Hm. " he hummed quite calmly, yet his mind was running crazy.

" Clearly someone didn't have a lot of friend when growing up~ " you teased, giggling evilly as the boy rolled his mesmerizing turquoise eyes.

" Shut up, bitch." he countered back at your mockery. " Unlike you I don't go walking around kissing people's ass for the sake of it. " You looked quite unfazed by his phrase, he wasn't wrong in some twisted way.

" Be quiet, dumbass. It's called ' respecting ' people. Ever heard of the word or must I explain what it means? " you had a very wide grin across your face. Sometimes, you would question Jotaro's patience when it comes to you. The Japanese student stayed silent, we weren't insulted by those words since it's how we jokingly mock each other. " So, Kujo, wanna test the strength of our Stands after school?