18 | tower

~ Tower ~

~

We embarked inside of a car big enough to fit all of us. Sadly, you were the one squished in the middle by two unnaturally big Japanese students. The airport is quite a drive, around 30 minutes away from Jotaro's house. Currently, we had just hopped inside of the vehicle 6 minutes ago. The silence was going to kill you, nobody dared to speak because they were all thinking about the future and reality of our current situation.

It was obvious that Jotaro and Joseph were the most affected, both on the line of losing someone they deeply loved. Except Jotaro felt horrible that if she does die, he never got to say a genuine goodbye. A goodbye that doesn't include insulting his mother or pushing away affection. The guy is keeping a great persona, he seems perfectly normal but his eyes can only describe pain. Someone who's been with him for awhile can notice that. He himself is doubting that he'll be able to beat some ancient vampire.

You nudged Jotaro's shoulder and smiled warmly " Hey. " you gained his attention instantly " Your mother loves you so much, without a doubt. Holly may seem like a gentle and weak person... but she has a fighting spirit. She was willing to pretend she was alright despite knowing full well that sickness is dangerous for her.. just so you would be worried. Jojo, I'm sure you didn't get that part of you from your father. "

His pupils became wider and nodded carefully, but was no longer tense whatsoever. He tilted his hat, shielding his eyes under the shadow from his hat. " Thanks. " Jotaro muttered, turning around to the window. Although he now felt much more at ease now.

" Wise words, Zeppeli. " Avdol made eye contact for a few seconds. He knew you weren't wrong even if he met Holly around 2 days ago.

" Sooo... ( Y/n ). " Joseph called out in attempt to make a conversation. " How's Serafina? Last time I heard about her was 50 years ago, before her pregnancy was obvious. I tried to contact her, but there was no way to find her.." He kept a calm tone knowing how you're pissed off at his actions done during his early ages.

" Why would you care? You ignored her when she need you most and just now you want to know how she is? " you said calmly, looking out the window. You thought for a moment, your eyes shifting towards Joseph. It was obvious the guilt this man felt. " ... Shes doing alright, better than she was a year ago when I wasn't there with her. "
The Old man smiled slightly, keeping his eyes on the road.

~
We had just arrived inside of our designated airplane. It was quite full in people, and that was a big problem. We were putting all of them at risk since there could be a chance of a Stand user that snuck inside. You made a deal with the guys to sit further than them to make sure there isn't anything suspicious else where.