30 | the temperance

{ TEMPERANCE }

🌊

" Surprise, you possessed-bitch! "

l•—•l

The following day I felt completely exhausted from the fight with Sweet Dreams. It was as if I turned into a crippled old lady! Thanks to my Stand, I was able to fully heal my wounds overnight so I'm only dealing with minor muscular pain this morning. According to Jotaro and Anne I fainted twice and was pretty beaten up after the Stand battle.

Anne giggled loudly while exclaiming " You should've seen Jotaro! " The young girl bounced around to face us. " He was sooo worried about you ( Y/n )! He really does care about you. "

My ( e/c ) eyes glanced towards Jotaro who grunted, annoyed while covering his face in complete embarrassment of Anne's unconscious teasing. I rose a brow, grinning quite widely while putting my hands on my hips. I adore seeing him in such an awkward position. " Is that so? Aweee~! "

The black haired boy simply muttered with an annoyed yet flushed expression " Shut up, Zeppeli. "

I had noticed that Kakyoin was quieter than usual. The redhead isn't usually the outgoing type yet he's never this silent. It was concerning to see him this way. Perhaps something happened that I don't know about? I tapped Jotaro's shoulder and pulled his gold chain to bring down his upper body so that I can reach his ear.

" Somethings off about Kakyoin . Did something happen? " I whispered into his ear gently, trying not to act suspicious. He shook his head in response, trying to be quiet since the Japanese boy was looking our way. " I really appreciate your concern Jotaro! Mwah! "
I kissed his cheek making sure Kakyoin saw the kiss.

Jotaro's eyes widened as he hadn't necessarily expected that. A warm feeling touched his cheeks and his heart was racing. He grunted pretending to be annoyed " You're so annoying. " However if he was honest with himself, he likes being kissed on the cheek by me. It was also really obvious to me but not to embarrass the guy any further I kept the comment to myself.,

Anne put her hands down the pockets of her jean overalls. She stared intensely at Kakyoin with her chocolate brown eyes and spoke up " You're awfully quiet, aren't'cha? " the girl also noticed the lavender eyed boys odd behaviour recently.

" Oh, sorry! Just admiring the scenery. " Kakyoin nervously chuckled, his eyes scanning his surroundings looking for a distraction so that we could all stop staring at him. His unique eyes landed on a little icecream stand next to the sidewalk. " Oh look! An icecream stand! "

Anne sprinted towards the stand to look at all the choices. She was easily distracted however Jotaro and I gave each other a side glance. When Kakyoin walked in front of us, I grabbed his arm stopping him from walking away. His head snapped toward us and I could tell he was hiding something from us by the look in his eye.