24 | moon

~ moon ~

~

" Hold it. "
Jotaro's ice cold stares hit through the Captains heart like a speeding bullet. He flinched in response to Jojo's radiating anger that was present in his voice. You twirled you're hair in between your fingers in excitement of what would happen next. A loving smile of interest while crossing a long over the other on the railings.

" If you're going to put it out, just put it out.Don't be a condescending prick about it, you jackass. " Jotaro kept his normal voice, yet he was clearly pissed off at the moment. From the delinquents insult, the Captain turned around astonished by the use of strong words by a teenager.

" Hey, Jotaro! " Mr.Joestar called out, " Don't be rude to the captain! You're the one at fault. " his grandfather scolded him.

You heard Jotaro take his hand out of his pants pocket, eyes flickering towards that noise. A smirk of interest grew on your lips while backing up to the boat's railing. Jotaro rarely takes out his hands out of his pocket unless it's gonna be a juicy situation, whenever there's drama you're all in for spectator. " I'm very aware that I'm being rude. He isn't the captain...I just figured it out. He's the Stand user! " Jotaro declared boldly.

You were just as confused as to how he could be a Stand user as everyone else in our little group. Sitting back, you payed all attention to the next words your friend will say.

" Stand...? " reacted the boat's Captain with a dumbfounded tone that seemed very unbelievable in your eyes. " What might that be? "

" Thats inconceivable, Jotaro. " Avdol debunked his theory " Captain Tennille came with verification by the Speedwagon Foundation. He's someone we should trust. "

" Hold on, " Captain Tennille spoke once more " a Stand? I have no idea what you're talking about... " You grimaced in pain from his terrible acting, Anne probably did a better job to convince all of you guys. Maybe because she genuinely wasn't a Stand user.

For some reason, everyone looked back at you for answers. They got the idea that you would be smart enough to determined if he's a Stand user or not from our previous encounters. " I'm with Jojo for no reason other than because Captain Jackass is the biggest clown i've seen so far. I'm being very biased right now. "

" Come on, guys! Random guesses will only make things more confusing! " complained the swords-man of our team, Polnareff.

" Jojo, do you have any reason? " Kakyoin looked back at the jet black haired boy, hoping for a valid explanation to his bold statement that you will support without even a confirmation because of your immediate hatred towards this suspicious man.