11 | arrested

~ Arrested ~

~

It was an overall normal school day. Boys chasing left and right asking for a date and the girls always asking for advice. You mostly hanged out with Martha the whole day, you know, the usual. Despie having your new Stand you were able to control it quite easily.

School was just about to end, it was last period and you were in Mrs. Hajimura's class. You copied down the notes written on the board as she explained the lesson. You've had her 2 years on a row, no complaints though, she's an angel. When it comes to projects, she always partners you and Jotaro together. Deep down, you have a feeling she knows you have a crush on the black haired teen.

Despite how much you love this teacher, you were counting the minutes left on the clock until the bell rang. You leaned your chin on the palm of your hand and stared at Jotaro's empty spot. The guy skips more school than he goes to. It's scary how much he changed in a year, especially personality wise. He didn't even ask if you wanted to skip school wil him, that bastard.

You looked around the class, multiple boys staring at you. Once you made eye connection some would look away and pretend nothing happened while others did a flirtatious smirk. Rolling your eyes, you kept a smile. People were watching your every move, it gets exhausting. There's probably stalkers around your house, if Jotaro has some, you sure as hell do.

" There's 10 seconds until the bell, I allow you all to begin packing your stuff and prepare for your leave. If any of you have questions about the homework or would like to finish it here, feel free to stay. " Mrs.Hajimura declares, majority of the class begins packing their books and take their leave. You, were part of the majority of those students.

Martha quickly jumped on you, scaring you half to death. She giggled at your expression " Alright, how can you NOT hear me this time. I wasn't even trying to sneak! " she tilted her head, a gentle smirk against her glossy lips.

" I would hear you if there wasn't so many people talking. " you stated the obvious, gesturing your hand towards the crowd of people. " You seem happy, what's up with you? "

" Did you not hear about the school's dance at the end of the year? All the Seniors are going! " she answered gleefully, hopping up and down of excitement.

" Martha, we just started school. It's gonna take awhile. " you replied, folding your arms around the book.

" So? The year goes fast so better get prepared. I already know who I'm going with, but you're still a mystery. " She grinned widely, giving a quick wink towards you to add more emotion to the sentence. " Say, I see you and Jojo as a cute couple. "