14 | flesh bud

~ Flesh bud ~

In Jotaro's room

In Jotaro's room..

" Alright so.. you fell down the stairs like an idiot, cut your knee. Then this Kakyoin guy comes up to you and hands a suspicious handkerchief. At lunchtime you go to the nurses office, and she flips out because she was manipulated by his Stand Hierophant Green and apparently that guy has a connection with your families biggest rival that came back to life after using the head of your great great grandfather giving you and Joseph Stands?" You resumed everything he's said, Jotaro nodding along confirming everything you said.

" That's confusing. " you replied, as you finish rubbing his wounds with some disinfectant to avoid any infections. " Want a lollipop for your good behaviour? " you joked, as you did two last taps with the peroxyde/alcohol.

" Hilarious. " he sarcastically replied to your comment gaining a large smirk from your side.

" Why thank you. " Soon enough you were wrapping those injuries up to prevent any germs. Of course Jotaro was only in his boxers because he kept insisting in your cutting his pants. His shoulder was also quite wounded, because he was flung into a wall which damaged it.

You applied a cream, yet once you pressed your hand around the area he grabbed your wrist with such strength. " That hurts. " he growled, yet his eyes softened in a way that he doesn't want to show that he's completely angry with you.

" Scusi— " you apologized and tried going even softer than before,Jotaro leaned his arm to the desk next to him. His gorgeous blue eyes, slowly closing as he sighed. " Something wrong, Jojo? " you raised a brow, still rubbing the cream around the badly bruised area.

" Just.. have a lot on my mind. I need a break... " the boy groaned, his muscular arm flexing quite a lot from the pain that he has to deal with.

" I got to admit, every girl in school would kill to be at my spot right now. " You giggled teasingly, gaining a look of annoyance from him. " What? In brace it! You have everything a guy would wish to have. " you said cheerfully, his muscles relaxing.

" I love your perfume..." he muttered quietly under his breath. " It calms me down. " Jotaro continued quite peacefully.

Although it was an often compliment you would get, you felt quite overjoyed that Jotaro enjoyed the smell just as much as everyone else does. " Oh- Grazie. It's a mixture of pumpkin and lavender, which is a scent used to get guys attracted to you and feel at ease by your side. " you informed him, he nodded as you gently wrapped an other bandage around his shoulders.

You came up close to his face to wrap the wounds on his forehead. You removed his hat and place it on the desk next to him. Since you were focused on the injury, you didn't notice the bright red blush on his cheeks. He didn't say anything, but he couldn't shake the warmth through his cold heart.