5 | puddles

~ Puddles ~

~

The weather had changed since you've last been outside. As you both sneaked out of the gates, droplets started to hit your uniforms. We didn't bother much, it was just rain after all.  There wasn't much people on the streets, but the ones that were pulled out their umbrellas to avoid being wet.

The both of us had a nice conversation. He seemed so rough around the edges but is actually perfectly fine. You told him about Italy, some stuff about our culture and even helped him better with his Italian! While he helped informing you with the Japanese culture. It was fascinating, all those traditional Japanese dresses, events, and even showed you what a Manga was when we passed by a library.

We both shared a couple of laughs, the rain only quickening the more we spent time together. We had to wait awhile before going home without seeming suspicious to them. Hoping they didn't call our parents, or else for you Nonna will definitely drop kick you.

The time we enjoyed ourselves made you forget about your Gang back in Italy. Of course he will never replace them, but it's better to start new. He was quite the handsome one, so you slide a couple of flirts without him noticing too much. From what you recall him telling you, he hates people flirting with him, loud and incompetent people.
You couldn't agree more on the loud and lazy/incompetent guys.

Your hair was getting wet, and your clothes were soaked. The rain only dropped faster from those dark clouds. But it was fun spending time with someone. You're so used to have people around you that these few weeks have been lonely without the typical boy shenanigans that you'd have to resolve.

Your eyes lighten up when you saw those pink trees. There was a park filled with them! And nobody was there. " Look! It's those weird pink trees. There's so many of them. "

Jotaro side glanced, " They're called Sakura trees... " he corrected.

" I knew that. "

The black haired student frowned, " You called them ' weird pink trees. ' "

You stared at him for a moment, " Because that's what they are? " you cocked an eyebrow. He sighed, almost face palming at your stubbornness that he's learned from the past hours you were together. " Last one there has to lick a puddle! " you challenged, running to get a quick start.

Jotaro's long legs were able to catch up to you, it was really odd to see someone able to catch up with your speed. Living on the streets really did do you good, stealing stuff and sprinting for dear life or to run away from someone in a chase of life or death. Thank god you were first to face plant the tree, Jotaro right behind you.