The curious tundra fey

Ok this is my first udo story and this is also a special gift to BorraUdoLover1111 for being my first follower so thank you. Now to the story🙂🙂🙂
------------------------------------------------------------
5 year old Brittney

"Father why cant I go outside with you" Brittney said while pouting. Her father turned around and said " its dangerous Brittney and there are bad people that want to hurt us". Brittney ran to her father's legs and said "then does that mean they are going to hurt you too father". Her father looked at her and tried to give a smile then flew off.

Present time (19 year old Brittney)
Brittney POV

I was sitting in the cave just watching the snow fall on the mountain and cover it in a cold white blanket."Brittney come help clean the cave for when your father gets back" my mother said while looking at me. I got up and began sweeping the cave." Mother what is it like outside the cave" I said while looking outside the cave again." Well I'm not sure. I haven't left the cave ever since you were born" my mother said while looking at me again."Why do you ask" my mother said."Mother I'm old enough to handle myself mother. I'm 19 years old and I think it's time for me to leave the cave." I said while looking at my mother's face."Brittney we have gone through this already. Your not ready to leave the cave." My mother said with a sturn look on her face. I was about to say something when my father came back from gathering food. He greeted me and my mother and after a while he my mother finished making dinner. We all sat down by a rock like table and began eating."Brittney your mother tells me that you want to leave the cave. Is this true." My father said looking at me." Yes but I really think I'm ready to leave." I said with hope in my eyes." No your not, I'm not letting you leave this cave until its time" my father said as he continued to eat his food." Father please let me go o-" I said but stopped when my father yelled "BRITTNEY YOUR NOT LEAVING THIS CAVE NOW STOP ASKING ME OR YOUR MOTHER". I was shocked at my father because he had never yelled at me like that."Eat your food and then go straight to bed" my mother said as she looked me. I could feel my eyes start water and I began to silently cry as I ate. Once I finished I walked over to my own little nest and fell to sleep.

The middle of the night(still Brittney POV)

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw my parents sleeping in their nest and I sat up and looked outside the cave. In my mind I kept telling my self dont do it but in my heart it kept saying go. I got up and worked over to were my hand made bag was and I flew outside the cave looking at my parents for the last time then began to fly to Ulstead. She had been flying for a few days  and was starving. That's when I finally saw it. I had finally found Ulstead. I landed at the entrance of Ulstead and began to walk inside. That's when i started hearing people say "is that the witch who cursed the princess" or "look at her" and "what on earth is that creature". I just kept walking until I saw a man wearing some type of shiny clothing. I was hoping he could help me find some place to get food. When I tapped his shoulder he turned around and pulled out a shiny pointy thing."Stay back creature" the man said while holding the pointy thing to my neck. More men in shiny clothing came and surrounded me and the man with the pointy thing. He grapped my hair and began to pull me but then I yanked myself away from him. That's when he turned to me and said "bring me the chain" to one of the men. A man gave him a shiny chain and rapped it around my neck. I screamed in pain and he began to drag me. My vision began to go blurry. The last thing I remember seeing was the men wearing shiny clothing kicking and punching me as I was dragged to the castle of Ulstead.