Dark and Cold

Brittney POV

I woke up in a dark and cold place. I stood up and tried my best to look around to see if I could make out were I was. I saw that i was in a room that was made from stones and where there was suppose to be a wall there were bars in its place. I got up and went to touch the bars and when I did I felt a stinging pain on both my hands which made me fall back on my butt. I began to feel more pain all around my body. I looked down and saw that my body was covered in cuts and bruises. I began crying from the pain and wishing that I was back with my parents and that I had listened to them. After a few minutes I stopped crying when I saw a window that was covered by the same type of pairs that burned me before. I stood on a hay stack and looked outside, then I remembered that the men in shiny clothes were dragging me to the castle of Ulstead. I began to think of ways to for me to escape when I started to hear the crying of a baby. I turned to one of the stones walls and saw that there was also another window made of bars. I walked over and looked and saw another woman that looked like me and she had a baby in her arms." Who are you" I asked trying not to touch the bars. She looked at me and said "my name is Olivia" then see held up her baby and said " this is Eren". I smiled and said "my name is Brittney" then I was about to try and see if she could shake my hand. That's when she screamed " DONT TOUCH THOSE BARS. ITS IRON, IRON BURNS DARKFEY LIKE YOU AND ME". This made me step back from the bars then I asked " did those men in the shiny clothing take you here too, and did they put those pointy things they carry near you". She looked at me and said " oh you mean the knights and those pointy things are called swords and yes the knights dragged me and my baby here. I'm not the only one, there are other fey here as well just look over there". She pointed to the other cells and I saw it. There were other fey in cells. I asked her " do you know when they will let us go" then she looked at me and said in a sad voice " I have been here for 4 months, I dont think they will let us go". I looked back at the window facing outside and hoped that someone would come and rescue you.

A few weeks later

For the past few weeks I have been stuck in this cell. Olivia and her baby have been keeping me company. All the knights have fed us is raw meat or potatoes. One day I was taking a nap on the cold ground when I felt a piece of stone fall on my wing. I looked up and saw that the castle was vibrating. I ran over to the window facing me and Olivia and asked " what's happening" then she said " I dont know, check the window and see if you see anything". I ran to the window and saw that red dust and other fey people and knights fighting. Then a even bigger piece of stone fell on me which made me scream. I was able to move it off me and I limped back over to the window facing outside and saw fey and humans being destroyed.