You are mine

Udo POV

It's been 8 months since Brittney announced she was pregnant. I've been so excited just thinking about her having my child. I was sitting on a rock next to borra talking about random stuff. Borra asked "so after Brittney gives birth how many more children are you two going to have". I said "that's something me and Brittney have to talk about, personally I would want maybe 3 more after this one". Borra said "I'm not babysitting for more than 3 hours". I said "that's fine by me". After I said that, Ini running to us with a scared look on her face. I stood up and asked "what's wrong Ini". She took a deep and said "I walking by the river towards Ulstead when I saw a king and queen come into the kingdom". I said "oh then that must mean that Aurora and Phillip are creating a alliance with that queen and king". Ini said "No. I remember hearing from a friend that you and Brittney were taken by golden knights and the knights that were with the king and queen were wearing that colored armor". Me and borra were shocked. Why would those monsters come here? Was them beating me and forcing Brittney to watch not enough? I said "we need to warn everyone to stay clear of those people". Borra said "that sounds good to me". Ini nodded then said "wait, Aurora asked Brittney to help out with the castle garden today". My heart stopped and I flew into the air all the way to Ulstead. As I flew I prayed that the king and queen didnt know that Brittney was there. Once I got to the castle I saw Brittney and Tobe planting flowers. I landed right behind Brittney and said "we need to get back to the moors". I grabbed her and tobe's  hand and just as I was about to fly away I heard the queen behind me "I've never seen a Fey before, they are so pretty". The queen had a smile on her face as she approached us along with Aurora. I stood infront of Brittney and Tobe and said "Aurora I hope you dont mind but it's time for Brittney and Tobe". Aurora said "oh I dont mind". Just as we were about to leave I heard glass break. The other kingdom was attacking Ulstead. Then Queen Jane hit Aurora in the back of the head, making her unconscious. I began to back up as queen jane came closer to us. She said " Udo why would run away from us. Since you ran away from us we came to get you two. Or should I say three". I said "dont you dare come near Brittney or my son". Then a group of guards surrounded me, Brittney, and tobe. Then borra and a few other warrior fey came and began attacking the guards. The guards began throwing iron nets and bringing down all the fey. While I wasn't looking I felt a sharp pain in my side then I began to lose consciousness.

Brittney POV

I was holding Tobe close to me, then I saw udo fall. Then I heard the queen say "I didn't know you have a little one growing inside you". I held my stomach and said "you will not win what your starting". The queen just smiled then brought out a wooden pipe then she put the side of it in her mouth and blew on it. Two darts came out which hit me and tobe in the neck. I fell to my knees and before I lost consciousness the queen said "you aren't going anywhere. You are mine".