Home of the Dragons

So first here is a picture of Naomi:

And now to the story.

Udo POV

I said "ok it's time to go". Naomi said "alri-wait I think someone should stay behind with Brittney since she just gave birth only of few days ago". I said "I'll stay here with Brittney". Borra said "are you sure, I could stay here and you could go". I said "malifecent said she would take my place". Borra then said "alright where is she"."I'm right here". Malifecent said which made Borra jump. Naomi said "alright you all ready to go". Borra and Malifecent nodded and all three of them flew off. Once I saw them disappear into the clouds I sat in my nest and watched as Brittney sung to Wynter and Tobe. Wynter cooed at Brittney and started trying to reach for Brittney's hair. I rubbed my index finger along Wynter's cheek and couldn't help but smile. Not a second later Aurora came into our cave with teary eyes. Brittney asked "what's wrong Aurora". Aurora sat next to Brittney and said "Phillip woke up and I told him what I did and he was so angry". I said "oh I'm sure everything will be ok". Aurora said "I dont know, he's never yelled at me before". Brittney said "I'll be right back, udo hold Wynter". Brittney then handed Wynter to me and got up and grapped Aurora's arm and both began to walk out of the cave. I stood up and followed Brittney with Tobe behind me. I followed them all the way to a cave were Ini was caring for Phillip. Brittney sat down beside Phillip and said "Phillip are you awake". He said "yes". Brittney said "I want you to know that Aurora didn't come up with the idea to sign over the kingdom, I did". Phillip sat up and said "it was you who came up with that idiotic idea to sign over the kingdom". Brittney then said "so you would rather be beaten multiple times a day or be alive right here. Now listen Phillip you are a friend of mine that I care about dearly but know this Aurora is not the cause of this it's me. I've already agreed to accept the punishment if something goes wrong ok". Phillip looked at Aurora and said "I'm so sorry for yelling at you Aurora". Aurora said "its ok". Then we heard a familiar voice from outside the cave. Its was Queen Jane and King Marlen. King Marlen said "well your still alive not that it really matters". Phillip said "you have no right to be here". King Marlen said "oh well what are you going to do about it. You can barely walk let alone fight". Queen Jane looked at me then Wynter and said "awww looks like you had the little one". Brittney got up and stood infront of me and said "dont you come any closer to me or my family". Queen Jane said with a smile "if it weren't for Aurora then you wouldn't be here with your children". I asked "why are you here". King Marlen and queen Jane began walking away but king Marlen said "in 5 minutes my knights will be here and they are going to raid all of your caves so be prepared". My heart sank and I and Brittney shared a scared look. Aurora said "you two follow Naomi, I dont want you guys here while they raid". I said "but what about you guys". Ini said "I'll go to your cave and hide all of your valuables, now go". I nodded and me grabbed Tobe and we flew the same direction as borra, Naomi and malifecent went.

Some time skip

The moon is fully in the sky I thought to myself. Brittney asked "where do you think they went". I looked around and said "I'm not sure, let's stop and rest for alittle". Me and Brittney landed in some short grass and I out Tobe down so he could run around. Tobe looked around and saw a small cavern and said "daddy look, there is light in this cave". I walked over to the cave and saw that there was a large boulder blocking a hole with light coming through the cracks. I gave Wynter to Brittney and began to push the rock with Tobe's help and it didn't work. I knocked on the boulder and said "hello is any one there. If so can you move this bolder". I deep manly voice replied "no, go back to where you came from human or die". I said "but I am not a human". The voice then asked "so are you like the two feathered winged people who came in here a while ago". I said "yes, I'm here with my family. None of us are human". The man said "I'll open the passage but if you are not who you say you are and or try to kill or hurt me and my kind I wont hesitate to kill you". The bolder began moving and it revealed a long passage with fire torches. I looked at the man who spoke to us before and saw that it was a tall muscular man. His eyes were light brown. He had long black hair that was tied back into a ponytail. He had skin like borra's. He had wings like Naomi's but his had spikes going down his wings. He wore brown pants with a black rap around the top. He said "follow me". We all began to walk down the tunnel after the man closed the tunnel again with the bolder. Tobe ran up to the man and grabbed what he thought was his leg but was....his tail?. Tobe asked "you have a tail? How". The man said "well I was born with it". Tobe asked "so your a lizard". The man laughed and said "you know your just like my son, little chip". Tobe asked "little chip, what does that mean". The man said "well it's what we dragons call our children". Brittney smiled and asked "that's cute, what's your son's name". The man said "its Lane". I asked "and what's your name". He said "Palo". We then came to a stop when there was a large drop. Palo said "alright after this we will be there". I asked "we'll be where". Palo turned and said "we'll be in the home of the dragons".