Love snd anger

Brittney POV

It's been close to 6 months since udo and I were rescued from other kingdom. Udo has been recovering from his injuries really well. His wings are almost fully healed and his hair grew back. Even though we are safe now I'm still angery. Now normally I would not stay angery at something for a long time but this was to much for me to let go of. That king and queen hurt udo which led to them hurting me without even laying a hand on me. Every night, I lay awake and replay all the horrible memories of being in that castle. After a while of thinking about this I sat up and looked around me. It was dark outside and udo was with borra. I got up and walked down the snowy mountain all the way to ini's cave. I walked in and said "hi ini" then sat in her nest. Ini looked at me and said "what happened to knocking". Then she came and sat next to me in her nest and saw my face and asked "what's wrong Brittney". "I can't stop thinking about what happened ini, it's so hard to sleep now" I said while looking down. Ini stood up and walked over to a wooden cabinet and pulled out a wooden cup and poured a light blue liquid into it. She walked back to me and said "here drink this, it's going to help you sleep and calm you down". I took the cup and said "but, I didn't ask for this". Ini smiled and said "I know but you need this, trust me. I've seen the way you've been acting". I also smiled and drank the liquid in the cup then I walked back to me and udo's cave and layied down in our nest. The liquid ini gave me started to take effect I started to fall asleep, then I heard someone enter the cave. Before the liquid took full effect I manage to say "
Who are you". Then I heard udo's voice say "it's just me" then I felt him lay next to me.

The next day

I woke up to the smell of sweet berries and cooked meat. I slowly sat up and saw that udo was up cooking breakfast. I smiled and said "what are you doing udo, your still injured". Udo came up to me and said "you have been stressed lately and I wanted to make you breakfast for once". He sat down next to me and we both ate breakfast. After we were finished udo layied his head on my lap and asked "are you ok". I looked down at him and said "I'm fine". Udo then got up and said "I know that what we went through was though but we are stronger together then apart". I smiled and have him a hug but soon after the liquid that was given to me faded. I stopped hugging him when I had a flashback.

Flashback

"Ok I think there are no guards on the other side of this wall" udo said while holding my hand." On the count of three we jump down and make a run for the first window we see ok" udo continued and I nodded. After that we counted "1....2....". Three never came. We were pushed out of the small hole we were crouched in and saw the king and queen laughing at us as guards came held us down. The queen came up to me and said "you can just sit here and watch sweet Brittney". Then I felt a big muscular guard wrap his arms around me as if it were a hug then I saw udo being held by his hair by another muscular guard. The king then clapped his hands twice and the muscular guard came to udo and punched him in his stomach. Udo screamed in pain as the guard continued punching him and I screamed as I saw this. I tried to get out of the guards grip but he was so strong. I started to feel my body grow tired as I kept trying to fight the guard. Soon I blacked out from exhaustion only hearing udo's now muffled screams.

End of flashback

Udo pulled away from me and looked at my pale face and he knew what had happened." Brittney stop thinking about it" udo said brushing some hair out of my face. I looked at him and said "I'm trying udo, I cant, I'm so tired and all that is on my mind is what happened to us, what happened to you". Tears began to fall down my face as I said this. Udo stood up and said "when you are ready we can talk about it ok, Brittney". I then stood up with tears still in my eyes and yelled "UDO, I CAN'T OK. I'M SCARED, IM ANGRY, AND I JUST WANT TO LAY DOWN AND FORGET ABOUT IT ALL BUT I CAN'T. ITS TO HARD". I'm crying even more than I was before and udo walked up to me and asked "I know but still, I'm here for you Brittney but are you also here for me". I looked at him and nodded then I wrapped my arms around him and we stood there hugging each other.