Dragons

Udo POV

I sat outside of me and Brittney's nest. I didn't want to wake her so I just sat and watched as she slept. I'm so proud her she. This was her first time giving birth. You did an amazing job Brittney. I heard Tobe come up next to me and say "daddy is mommy going to be ok". I said "yes, she will be fine, she is just resting". I then felt movement going from my arms and saw Wynter opening her eyes. I said "hi sweetheart, I'm happy that you opened your eyes. You have blue eyes just like your mother. Your hair is half pink along with your wings like your mother". I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I turned around and saw that Aurora and Borra came up to me and Tobe. Aurora said "I heard Brittney delivered a baby girl. Is she ok". I said "yes, she's just resting". Borra said "I've been setting up a few traps around the moors just incase any of those knights try to get into the moors". Tobe got up and ran to borra and said "Uncle Borra, are we going to die". Borra knelt down to Tobe's height and said "I promise you, I'll do anything in my power to protect you and your mommy and daddy". Tobe said "can you teach me how to be a warrior like you, Uncle Borra". Borra looked at me and said "well that's up to your daddy, so Udo". I said "sure but be careful". Borra then came up to me and said "so that's my new niece, what's her name". I said "Wynter". Borra said "that's a good name". I jokingly said "now it's your turn to have a baby borra". Borra said "well first I want to find a good mate, then we'll sed about children". Tobe then said "Uncle borra's old". I laughed at borra's reaction and said "Tobe that's not nice". Then I heard Brittney wake up. She sat up and I said "Brittney you still need to rest, your still weak from giving birth". She said "udo I'm fine, but I think it's time I fed Wynter". I gave Wynter to Brittney and she began breastfeeding Wynter. Brittney said "Aurora I'm so sorry about making you sign over Ulstead". Aurora smiled and said "it's ok, because of your plan Phillip is alive and our children are still here, so thank you". I said "with all the darkfey that are already here, that would make up half of the other kingdoms army". Then we heard a green fairy came in the cave calling Aurora's name. Aurora said "what is it auntie". The green fairy said "I saw a dragon, but it looked more like it had a human body with wings. Like maleficent but the wings didn't have any feathers". Borra said "did you see where he went". The green fairy said "to the patch of wild flowers". Borra said "ok I'll go but I'll need someone with me just incase". Aurora said "I'll stay here with Tobe and Brittney, Udo you go with borra". I looked at Brittney and she nodded at me to go ahead. Borra said "ok show me to this dragon". The green fairy flew to the patch of wild flowers and we followed. After a few minutes of flying the green fairy stopped and said "there, the dragon is down there". Me and borra looked down and saw the dragon sitting in the patch of wild flowers. I said "maybe the dragon will not harm us". Borra said "nonsense, right now we need are guard up at all times no matter what". I said "so do you want to do". He said "I'm going to attack it from behind". I said "wait borra don't". It was too late. He was already flew down to the dragon. He grabbed it and they began fighting until they both fell to the ground. Borra got over top the dragon and said "who are y-". Borra stopped and I flew down and walked over to the two to see what happened. Borra's face was pink as a pig as he looked down at the dragon. I looked at the dragon and saw that it was a girl. She had long dark blackish-bluish hair that went to her waist. Her skin was light brown and she ears like ours. Her eyes yellow and she wore a black dress that showed some of her cleavage. She had black and blue wings. I said "borra get off her". I got borra of the girl and said "I'm so sorry about him. I hope he didn't scare you". The girl stood and said "he should learn to use his words more than his fist". I said "do you leave here in the moors". She said "yes, but we are well hidden". I said "we, so you mean there are more of your kind". She nodded her head then said "your friend has a serious staring problem". I looked at borra and said "oh please forgive him. Um my name is Udo and this Borra. What's your name". She said "my name is Naomi". Borra said "please forgive me for what I did early". Naomi said "its fine". I said "Naomi the moors is in trouble. We could use your kinds help". Naomi turned around and was about to fly off when she said "I'll have to think about that and dont worry you'll see me again". Then she flew off and disappeared into the clouds. I said "I cant believe that dragons live in the moors". Borra said "we have to tell everyone". Then me and borra flew back to the cave to share what we found.