Love is in the air

Brittney POV

I woke up on a patch of grass and anytime I tried to move my body would hurt. I was finally able to sit up when udo came behind me and helped me sit up. I looked around and asked "where are my parents". He said "they went back to their cave, they couldn't bare to see you like this". I looked at udo and said "this is my fault this happened, I should have just stayed here with you". Udo then said "it's not your fault, dont ever say it's your fault". I smiled about the fact that udo cared about me. I then smelled something and then smelled myself and made a unpleasant face. This made udo smell and said "looks like someone needs a bath". After he said that he picked me up and took me to a mountain that no one lived on. It was covered in grass, blossom trees, flowers, and it had a hot spring. Udo sat me down next to the spring and said "you can bathe here, I'll leave so you can have privacy". Udo was about to leave but I quickly grabbed his hand and said with a smile "dont go, please stay, and if you wouldn't mind, I'd like for you to bathe with me". Udo's face was all pink and then he said sure in a high pitched voice. I then asked udo turn around so I could take off my clothes. Udo went behind a tree and I started to undress myself then got into the warm water. I told udo it was ok to come out then he undressed all the way to his pants then got into the water. I never knew that udo had a six pack. Seeing it made me turn as red as a cherry. I began to rub the water over my bruises which made my body feel better than it did before.

Udo POV

I just stared at Brittney as she washed herself. Normally I'm not like this but its different with Brittney. She is so different from all the other tundra woman. Brittney is beautiful in her own way and that's what I love about her. Then she asked "udo cane you help me wash my back and wings". After she said that I slowly swam up to her from behind and gently put my hands on her back and I heard her sigh in response. Then I started rubbing her wings which made her smile. After a while we finished bathing and I got out and let Brittney get dressed then I got dressed. I picked her up and flew her back to her parents cave and they were happy to see she was wake. It had started to get late and I was tried so I walked to my cave and layied down on my back in my nest. All I could think about was Brittney and how she asked me to help her bathe. I love Brittney with all my heart but I dont know how to tell her. After thinking about Brittney a little more I soon fell asleep.