Tobe

Brittney POV

For the past few days I have been teaching the children how to fly since udo's wings still haven't fully healed. When the children heard about what happened to udo's wings they have been bringing him flowers and fruit. This makes me and udo smile whenever they do this. One day I was about to end a class for the season since it was now the winter season and it would be to cold for the children. A little boy came up to me grabbed a hold of my leg. I thought he was just cold but when I looked at him I saw that he was a tundra fey. He had short white hair, horns that were like udo's, his wings were white and gray, and he had a robe on that looked to big for him. I had never seen this child but before I could ask what his name was i heard udo come limping over to me and the boy saying "little one, why did you take my robe". The little boy giggled and hugged my leg even tighter. I just rolled my eyes and dismissed the children to go home for the season. All the children left with their parents expect the little boy who was still holding onto my leg. I bent down and ask "what's your name". The boy just smiled and started playing with a lock of my hair and said "your pretty". I smiled at the boy then heard udo, borra, maleficent, and ini come over to me and the boy. Udo then said "I see that this little one is still here even though lessons are over for the winter season". Ini then said "I have been looking for him everywhere". This made me frown and I asked "why were looking for him". Ini then said " for the past few months I have been finding homes for children that don't have parents, and this young boy keeps leaving my nest". I looked at the young boy and asked "do you know what his name is". Ini nodded her head "no, his father was killed by humans and his mother died after she gave birth to him". I then asked "would you like a name little one". The little boy smiled and jumped around." How about Tobe" I said with a smile. He smiled at me and held his hands out and said "up please". I picked him up and looked udo with pleading eyes. Udo then said "Brittney are you sure about this, you sure we are ready to adopt him". I nodded my head and udo smiled and said "then I guess ini, we will be adopting him". Ini smiled and said "that wonderful and also he is turning 4 years old in on the day of giving". Me and udo nodded and took tobe to our cave. As soon as I put him down he ran around the cave not leaving any place unexplored. Udo smiled as he started looking at the nest. I smiled at udo and said "thank you for everything". Udo said "your welcome Brittney" and then kissed my head. Tobe came up to us and asked " are you my new mummy and daddy". I bent down to him and nodded. He then wrapped his arms around me and udo and we both hugged him back.

The next week

Tobe was been an angel. Event though he had only been here for a week he had been a great help. Whenever he sees that udo is in sad he always finds a way to cheer him up. I hope that someday me and udo will have our own children. Until then I'm happy with tobe and udo.