Your back

Brittney POV

After I explained to udo that I needed to go to my parents I flew off towards my parents cave. I knew it would take a few days to get from Ulstead to my home so before I left I grabbed a hand full of berries.

A few days later

I finally arrived back to my home in the snowy mountains. I landed a few feet away from the cave and walked the rest of the way. As I got closer to the cave I could hear crying from my mother and my father trying to comfort her. I stood beside the cave entrance so they could not hear me." F/n where is she, you said you could find her, where is our Brittney" my mother and said and then my father spoke." M/n I know and I tried. We cant ask anyone if they have seen her"  my father said. My mother then said "why cant you, why are you so afraid of the humans". My father said "oh sure m/n, I can just walk up to a human and say excuse me have you seen a teenage girl that was horns and wings". My mother then said " that's not what I mean f/n, it's just that it's been weeks since Brittney left and I'm so worried". After my mother said that I stepped into the cave and said " you dont have to worry anymore mother and father". They both looked at me and stood up, then my mother and father walked up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged them back and started crying and said " I'm so sorry mother and father. I never meant to be gone for so long, but I got caught by the knights of Ulstead and I was put in a cell for weeks, but i got out and you wont believe what i saw next". I looked at my mother and father and then said " there are other feys, so many different types of fey" then I explained about the war and how the fey are now living in the moors and we are welcomed to live there as well. My parents were shocked and I could tell by the looks of their faces. My mother looked at my father and then back at me and said " are you sure about this Brittney". I nodded my head and in  about an hour me and my father and mother were flying to live in the moors.

In the moors(No ones POV)

Udo was sitting in a tree looking at the direction Brittney had flown to get her parents as the sun went down. The warm air flew through the air pushing some of udo's hair into his face. It didn't bother him because his focus was on Brittney. He closed his eyes and thought about how perfect Brittney was to him. How her hair shined in the sunflower colored sun. How soft her skin was. All this ran through udo's mind like a wolf chasing a mouse. Then all of this faded as he remembered the little cuts that covered her skin and how the purple bruises stained her skin. Udo could not stop thinking about the wounds Brittney had on her. When he first saw her he only saw the cuts and bruises that were on her neck, hand, and face but what about the rest of her body. Was her whole body stained with those cuts and bruises? He was so curious about Brittney. The pain of not knowing if her whole body was stained with those marks killed him inside. What he wanted the most was to make sure that Brittney was ok. He wanted to rip off her clothing and make all her pain and suffering go away. His thoughts were interrupted by none other than malifecent. She sat next to udo and asked "udo why are you not at your new cave". He looked at malifecent and said "I was just....thinking". Malifecent smiled and said "your thinking about that girl we met after the war. Brittney I believe her name was". Hearing her name made udo feel some type of way. Udo then said "it's nothing malifecent, I'm tired so I'm going to my cave, goodbye malifecent".

Udo POV

When maleficent said that one name that made heat go to my face. I could not for Brittney to return. I want to not only be friends with her I want to care for her and smother her in all my love. I finally arrived at my cave and laid on the ground since I didn't get a chance to make a nest yet. All I could think about was Brittney as I slowly drifted off to sleep.