Corruption

Udo POV

I awoke to the feeling of someone wrapping something around my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Ini wrapping up my wound. I asked "Ini, where is Brittney and Tobe". She looked at me and said "they are over there". Then she pointed to the corner of the room to show Brittney and Tobe lying unconscious against a wall.

I sat up fighting the pain from my wound as much as I could so I could get to Brittney and Tobe. Once I was finally up and standing on my feet, I looked around the room and saw that this was not a room. It was a cell. I began to walk to Brittney and Tobe, once I got there I nelt down to feel if they were still alive. Just as I did Tobe woke up and looked at me and said "daddy my neck hurts". I took Tobe into my arms and said "I know, it will be ok".

I began looking around even more and saw that Borra, Aurora, Phillip, and even Malifecent were being held in cells along with a lot more Fey. I called out borra's name to get his attention and he looked at me and sighed." Thank the moors that you are still alive" borra said with a smile. I smiled back and said "I'm glad to see you too borra, what happened". Borra growled and said "when i heard the glass break i took some of the other warrior fey to see what happened. When I got there I saw Queen Jane and other knights standing around you, Brittney and Tobe. We tried to stop the knights by picking them from the ground and throwing them into the air but their armor was to heavy. They used iron nets to bring us down. Before they hit me in my head I saw a group of the same golden knights go into the moors, then I blacked out".

I could feel my blood start to boil but it soon stopped as I heard Brittney's voice." Udo....Udo where are you" she said as she sat up and looked around. I ran to her and said "I'm right here, are you and the baby ok". She nodded her head and said "we are fine, how is Tobe". I said "Ini is looking at him now". I soon heard foot steps coming out way and saw that is was King Marlen and Queen Jane. The king had a wicked smile on his face and said "I see that your still alive, not that it matters". I hissed and said "what do you think your going to get by doing this". Queen Jane then said "we get more land and more money by selling you". I said "you all are so wicked".

Queen Jane said "If being wicked means I get more money then so be it". She then looked at Tobe and said "your daddy is really stupid". I shouted "don't talk to him, he has nothing to do with this". The king laughed and then looked at Brittney and said "I see that you are carrying a child, too bad you won't get to see it". She asked "what does that mean". He said "as soon a that child is born we are taking it and your son along with all the other fey children and selling them". Borra screamed "dont you even think about hurting Brittney, Tobe, Udo or their unborn child". The king turned to borra in the cell across from us and looked at borra and asked "why do you care about them, your not even blood related". Borra said "even though we are not related by blood we are still family. Udo is a brother to me and Brittney is like a sister, so over my dead body will I let you hurt them". King Marlen laughed and Queen Jane turned to Brittney and said "dont worry your son and unborn child wont go to waste".

King Marlen and Queen Jane then left and soon I heard a scream coming from the cell next to borra's. Brittney and I looked and saw Aurora crying and shaking as malifecent tried to calm her down.

Brittney POV

I asked "what's wrong with Aurora". Malifecent said "they have taken over the castle and the moors. They took phillip and said that they would flog him 4 times a day until Aurora signs over the kingdom to them". I gasped and said "Aurora don't worry, they will not win". Aurora looked at me and said "I know, after this is over I'm going to have those two and all their knights executed".

I looked around and saw how many fey were in the cells. It broke my heart to see all these families being put into cages like we are animals. Ini came up to me and said "we need to find a way out". I said "I know, but how. The number of knights in Ulstead is no where near the number of knights King Marlen has". I then put a hand on my stomach and said "I will not let them harm my son or my unborn child". After I said that two golden knights came in and said "you and Aurora are wanted by king Marlen and queen Jane". Then they came in the cell and grabbed me by my arm and did the same with Aurora.

They began to take us to the throne room where Queen Jane and King Marlen were sitting on the thrones ment for Aurora and Phillip. I asked "what do you want with us". The queen said "we don't need you but she will". Then the queen snapped her fingers and the same two guards from before came in the room dragging Phillip's badly bruised and scared body. Aurora fell to the floor and and began to break down in tears. I held Aurora as the knights dropped phillip infront of us. Queen Jane said "this is going to happen everyday to him until you sign over your kingdom and the moors. Now put them back in the cells".

I felt my blood boil as the knights began walking us back to our cells. Soon after I broke down along with Aurora. Udo came up to me and asked "what's wrong? What did they do to you?". I said "I'm fine its just, I'm scared. I'm so scared about everyone I love dying. I'm scared of losing Tobe and my unborn child and I'm scared of losing you". Udo pulled me into his arms and this calmed me down until I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. I looked down then back at udo and said "Udo my...my water broke".

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, as you see I changed the way I'm writing this story. So I wanted to know if you guys would prefer me continue writing this way or the old way. Well that's all, hope you guys liked it. Bye Bye.