The golden knights

Brittney and udo have been teaching the fey children how to use their powers the right way and how to live on their own. It's been a year since Brittney's parents excepted udo as a son and everything was fine. One day after udo and Brittney were done teaching the children for the day udo took Brittney to a large patch a grass and flowers. Other fey were sitting there as well watching the sun start setting. Udo and Brittney sat down and Brittney layied her head on udo's shoulder. Brittney sighed and said "what do you think about you and I having a baby". Udo looked at Brittney and smiled and said "I think that would make our lives perfect". Brittney and udo looked at the sun setting more and more and udo said "nothing could ruin this". After udo said that 3 horse came from the woods infront udo and Brittney. The horses were dressed in golden armor along with the people on the deck of the horses.

Brittney POV

All the other fey flew off except me and udo. We just sat there in shock of the knights that were now so close to us we could feel the horses breaths on our faces. Me and udo stood up and he pushed me back behind him. He said "what do you want". One knight got off his horse and said "we need you". Me and udo looked confused at the knights then I heard udo scream in pain. When I looked at him he was on the ground with a iron net over him then the knights threw an iron net on me too. Sooner then later I blacked out.

Hours later(around midnight)

I felt my body being shaken. When I opened my eyes I saw udo trying to wake me up. I tapped his arm to let him know that I saw awake. When I tried to stand up I hit my head on something and when I looked up I saw the top of a cage. Then i realized me and udo were in a cage being dragged by the three knight from before. I snuggled myself into udo's amrs and he told me everything was going to be ok but i could tell udo was scared as well. After a few minutes later we arrived at a large kingdom. It was larger then Ulstead. As we passed the people of this new kingdom they screamed and looked at us as if we were going to kill them. We were soon taken out of the cage and had been chained and brought to this larger then life castle. We were pushed into a throne room and were pinned to the ground." What on earth are those" a womans voice echoed through the room. I and udo looked up and saw a queen and king sitting in front of us on some golden thrones." They are fey" the king said with a smile. The queen looked at udo and said "he looks like snow" then she looked at me and said "I love her, her hair and wings are so beautiful, perfect for a new coat". I was shocked when she said this. Then the king said "if that is what you want my queen". I sat up and said "please dont hurt udo or me, we do not want anything to do with you". The queen stood up and walked over to udo and said "so you fey have names, very well, since his name is udo, what's yours". I looked at udo and then back at the queen and said "Brittney". The king smiled and said "that's a beautiful name, to bad no one will remember it or you". After he said that he commanded two knights to take me to the dungeon and leave udo. I tried to fight them but these knights were strong. They threw me onto a cold stone floor. After a few minutes of silence I heard udo screaming in pain. I began banging on the the bars that were holding me back from helping udo. I screamed "PLEASE STOP IT!!STOP HURTING HIM!!DONT KILL HIM, PLEASE TAKE ME NOT UDO!!!". After a few seconds of silence I saw the same two knights from earlier drag udo's body into the same cell I was in. They dropped his body infront of me and laughed as they walked out the cell and locked it. I took udo into my arms and started crying and said "udo are you still with me". Udo's body was covered in bruises and cuts. His white robe that he always wore was torn to the point where it wasn't there anymore. I took off what was left of his robe and rubbed my hand over his chest to feel if is heart was still beating. Once my hand was over his heart I felt his heart beat. It was beating normally so I calmed down some. I then rubbed my hand over his 6 pac which was now covered in bruises and blood. Then I heard udo say "I'm still with you". I looked at udo's bruised face and kissed him gently on his forehead. When he tried to stand up he fell back down into my arms. He then said "I think there is something wrong with my wing". I turned udo on his side and looked at his wings and saw that his left wing was broken. I then looked at udo and told him about his left wing. He then said "I need you to put it back in place". I nodded then put his wing back in place which made him scream."I'm sorry, im so sorry" I said. Udo said it was ok and for the rest of the night all I did was hold udo in my arms.