The rescue plan

Borra POV

"Its been 3 seasons since Brittney and udo disappeared, we have sent out scouts to search everywhere in the moors, and yet we have found nothing" I said walking back and forth in my cave while maleficent and shrike stood and watched."Borra, I've talked to a few and they said that they saw udo and Brittney get taken away by knights wearing golden armor" shrike said. I looked at her and then malifecent said "I think I've seen those type of knights before. Before the war between the fey and humans, the golden knights would camp in the moors before they went to war with another kingdom, also I think the kings name was Marlon and the queens name was Jane". I sat down in my nest and said "this king that you spoke off, he doesn't seem that bad to me". Maleficent then said "I also heard a few years, he kidnapped two male desert feys and tortured then for days on end. Then finally, the king left the two fey in a cell and that is where their bones are right now". I looked at her in shock and then came back to reality and said "we need to get Brittney and udo out of that kingdom now". Malifecent came up to me and said "it's going to be very difficult to get into that kingdom". I looked at malifecent and said "why, you know we could just fly over right"? Malifecent said"when I was on my own I flew over that same kingdom, then out of nowhere, arrows started to shot at me from the kingdom, I was lucky because none of the arrows hit me". Maleficent then said " if we want to rescue udo and Brittney we need to look like one of the humans from the kingdom". Shrike walked up to malifecent and said "that's a great idea, now what do the people of that kingdom wear". Maleficent's face went pink and said "well the men only really wear pants and show off their chest and scras and the woman wear short shirts and dresses". Me and shrike just stared at malifecent then the silence was broken when I said "well then how do cover our horns and wings"? Malifecent said "ok, then how about when it becomes night time we will sneak our way into the kingdom and and then to the castle and before the first light shows we will rescue udo and Brittney". Shrike and I said "that is a great idea". Then maleficent said "there is a little problem though". Shrike and I looked at maleficent as she continued "at night not everyone is asleep, some of the people throw parties at night". Shrike said "then we will have to go to the kingdom when the humans are not throwing a party". Maleficent then said "that would be nearly impossible, almost every night the human through parties". Maleficent, Shrike, and I spent most of the day talking about ways to get into the kingdom. Finally after a week of thinking we finally same up with a plan to rescue udo and Brittney.

Brittney POV

Udo had been getting beaten for no reason for the past few months. The queen has been coming down here and touching my wings and hair. It creeps me out even more that the king has been watching as this happens. Udo looks worse each time every time he comes into this cell. One day just because udo didn't answer one of the king's questions he told the guards to set udo's wings on fire and made me watch as he did. One of these days I'm afraid that udo will be killed. One time we tried to escape when no one was looking but we were caught. They made udo sleep on a bed of iron and like always they made me watch. For some reason whenever they beat udo they make me watch. I asked the queen about this and she just said "well we need you for an trade. We are going to trade you and udo for 500 gold. The people we are trading you for said that it didn't matter what we did to udo but they wanted you alive and well, at least for now". Those words kept playing through my mind and all I could do was  watch at the days went by.