Deals

Brittney POV

I could feel my legs shaking as I fell in udo's arms. Udo asked "wait are you sure". I nodded my head as tried not to make any noise. Udo said "Ini come over here". Ini came over and saw that my water broke and said "ok um...we need to get Brittney out of here". I said "how long until the baby arrives". Ini said "I think maybe about 10 hours but sometimes it's less and sometimes its more". Borra said "what going on over there". Udo said "Brittney's water just broke and we need to get her out of here". Borra muttered something under his breath and began pacing back and forth. I stood up and said "how about we make a deal with king". Borra said "no, that won't work. He owns the moors and Ulstead and look where we are". I said "that's it, he can't own the moors or Ulstead. Not until Aurora signs both over but no one can ever own the moors. The moors is a kingdom on it's own". Borra asked "so what type of deal are you trying to make". I said "Aurora signs Ulstead over to-". Aurora shouted at me "are you mad Brittney. What in the name of the moors are you thinking". I was about to say something when I felt another sharp in my stomach which made me let out a small scream. I said through the pain "if you sign over the moors then we go back to the moors and then take over Ulstead". Aurora was about to say something when she realized what I was saying." I know this is a risk but just trust me, if anything happens I'll take the punishment with open arms. I promise Aurora". Aurora nodded then called the gaurds over and said "I wish to speak to your king and queen". The guards nodded and took Aurora up to where the king and queen were.

Aurora POV

As i stood infront of King Marlen and Queen Jane I could feel my heart starting to race." What is it that you want" queen jane said." I wish to make a deal with you two". King Marlen said "what kind of deal". I said "if I sign over Ulstead you will let everyone go and we will all go to the moors". Queen Jane shouted "No, we want Ulstead and the moors". I said in a panic "if you let us go back to the moors then we will supply you resources". Quenn Jane was about to say something again when king Marlen stepped in and said "alright, every 6 months you will send us half of your resources. Deal". I nodded my head and heard a guard bring over a form stating that I signed over Ulstead to them. I signed it and king Marlen said "let all the creatures go and Aurora tell them they have 5 minutes to move to the moors or they will be killed". I nodded and ran back to the cells where everyone was being freed out of their cells. I screamed "everyone get to the moors or else you'll be killed". Everyone began running towards the moors and I followed them.

Night time
Udo POV

I sat outside the cave me and Brittney shared along with Tobe. Tobe said "what's wrong with mommy". I said "nothing Tobe. You go play with your friends ok". Tobe nodded and ran off to play with his friends. I went inside the cave to check on Brittney. I asked "Ini how is she". Ini said "it's almost time for the baby to arrive so I think you should stay here. I'll be right back I'm going to get some water". I sat next to Brittney and held her hand as screamed in pain. I said "Brittney everything will be ok, I promise"." I know....Udo" Brittney said between breaths. Then she let out a loud scream which alerted ini who just came back from getting water. Ini said "ok what's happening now". Brittney said between screams "the...baby...is...coming". Ini said "ok, udo stay by Brittney's side and try to keep her mind off the pain". I said "ok, Brittney remember what we said we were going to name our baby if it were a bit or girl". Brittney said "yes, Wyatt if it's a boy and Wynter if it's a girl". Ini then said "ok Brittney get ready". Brittney held my hand and ini said "push". Brittney began pushing then ini said "ok breathe". The ini said "I can see the head and horns now push". Brittney pushed again and then stopped mid-way and said between tears "I can't, I can't do it anymore". I said "Brittney dont thinks about the pain just think about our baby". Brittney then began to pushing so hard that her face was going red and soon we heard the cries of our baby. I said "good job Brittney". Then ini rapped our baby in a white cloth and said "it's a girl". Ini handed the baby to Brittney and she smiled as she saw our little girl." Hello little Wynter, I cant wait for you to meet your little brother" Brittney said. Soon Tobe came running in and when he saw the baby he said "is that the new baby". I said "yes, it's your new baby sister, Wynter". Tobe came up to Wynter and said "hello Wynter, you look just like mommy". Me and Brittney smiled at Tobe and Wynter. Even though we all have been forced to the moors at least we will be safe for now.