The moors

Brittney POV

It had been a few long days and nights since we left our old home and me and my parents were tired from flying so long. Finally, one morning when the sun was starting to rise we had made it to the moors. Me and my parents landed infront of the moors and began to walk into the majestic forest. As we were walking through the moors my father said "I've seen this place before but I just thought that it was just a forest". My mother then said "I never knew that there were other fey, I thought it was just us". I smiled as I looked at the glowing flowers and trees slowly turning back to there natural colors. I then looked at a crow that sitting in a tree and was looking at me and my parents. It creeped me out so I used my powers to move the branch that the bird was sitting on which made it fly away. Me and my parents continued walking through the forest but my focus was on the crow that now just looked like a black dot in the orange-reddish sky.

Maleficent POV

I was standing at the edge of my cave and looked down at the fey that were starting to wake up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw diaval. He landed next to me and I changed him into a man." Malifecent there are three new fey in the moors" diaval said while dusting himself off. I asked "what did they look like". He said " all three of them are tundra fey, two of them are adults and one teenage. Both of the adults have long white hair but the male is tall and muscular and with grey and white wings and the female is smaller with plane white wings and both have horns . The teenage girl has white and pink hair and her wings are the same along with her clothes and has the same horns as the adults. The adult male is wearing a black and white and the female is wearing grey white". I smiled after hearing diaval say that. I knew that the teenage girl must be Brittney but I'm not sure who those adults are that diaval just told me about. I opened my wings then asked " where did you see them". Diaval said "there at near the Aurora's castle in the moors". After he said that I flew off to Aurora's castle.

Udo POV

I was about go to the spot where I started to teach the fey children how to fly when I saw malifecent fly by and heard her say "Brittney has finally arrived". My heart stopped when I heard her name. Brittney the beautiful fey I met after the wedding of Aurora and prince Philip. I put on my white robe and flew a few feet behind malifecent so she wouldn't see me. After a few minutes malifecent landed a few inches behind Brittney and what I'm guessing are her parents. I landed behind a tree and watched to see what would happen.

Brittney POV

Me and my parents found ourselves standing intro of a beautiful castle made of materials provided by the moors. We began walking again until we heard foot steps behind us. We turned around and saw malifecent. "Hello malifecent" I said with a wave and smile. She smiled back and said "hello Brittney, are those your parents" then pointed a finger at my mother and fathet who were getting a little tense. I told my parents "dont worry malifecent is nice, I promise". My parents looked at each other then my mother spoke "well hello...malifecent. Are you the one that lives in that castle". Malifecent said "no, my god daughter lives there I live in a cave on that mountain" then pointed to a mountain with caves and fey flying in and out of the caves. I was about to say something but all that came out of my mouth were yawns. Maleficent then said "mmm....ok. Your all tired I'm guessing. No worries you can stay here with all the other fey". My father said "were are we going stay. At our old home we stayed in a cave on a mountain that was covered in snow and I dont see a place herr that's covered in snow" while rubbing his eyes. Maleficent smiled and said "udo can you come here". Udo slowly began to appear from behind a tree with a pale face and then said "how did you know I was here". Maleficent said "I figured that you heard what I said while I flew by your cave this morning". Udo looked down a kept quiet then maleficent said "I need you to find them a cave since they are going to be living in the moors". Udo looked at my parents then at me and smiled and said "sure, please follow me". My parents and I flew off with udo and before I started flying again I waved bye to malifecent. After a few minutes of flying we made it to a few mountains that were covered in snow. We started searching for a cave that could fit me and my parents and keep us warm. We finally had found a cave that was near udo's cave. My father walked up to udo and said " thank you udo". I layied on the floor since I was too tired to help my parents build a nest. I began to drift off and the last thing I saw was udo giving me a smile before I started walking towards his cave.

Udo POV

I walked back to my cave since it was close and I could not stop smiling. I began to get an apple before I flew off to the spot where I teach the fey children. Once I made it there all I had to do now was wait for the children to start arriving. As I waited borra had came and sat down next to me." Hey udo, shouldn't you be with your girlfriend" borra said with a smile. My face went red and I said " Brittney is not my girlfriend". He smiled and said "sure she isn't, anyway I'm guessing that you and Brittney haven't mated yet". I looked at borra wide eyed and screamed "for gods sake borra, is mating the only thing that's important to you". Borra just laughed and when the children he left and I started to teach my class how to glide in the air.

A few hours later(so around dinner time)

"Jack stop trying to grab Lucy's horns" I said while pulling them apart. A few seconds later maleficent arrived and all the children began to climb on me." Oh hello malifecent, what do you need" I said while jack began grabbing my horns. Maleficent smiled and said "I just came here to remind you about the celebration in a few days". I nodded while the children began pushing me which made me fall on my back side. Maleficent turned then left and I continued to get pinned to the ground by the boys and my hair was getting braided by the girls. Whenever they did this it made me smile. After a few more minutes it was time for the children to go home. After all the children went home I came up with the idea to give Brittney and her parents a welcoming gift. I grabbed a wooden bowl that was sitting near by and grabbed berries and apples and put a few flowers at the ends of the bowl then flew to Britney's cave. As I walked in i saw her parents asleep in their nest. I sat the bowl down on a wooden counter and then i saw Brittney. She was asleep on the floor in the same spot that she was when they first arrived. I smiled as I saw her start durling. After a few more seconds of staring at her sleeping figure I walked back to my cave where I eat a few berries and fell asleep.