Little ball from two

Brittney POV

It's been 1 year since we adopted tobe. He is 4 years old and already turning into a mini udo. He likes to help udo plan for lessons to teach the other fey children. About 4 months ago we celebrated my 25th birthday and tomorrow were going to celebrate udo's 26th birthday. We are planning on having a celebration for him where he teaches the children. For the past few days Tobe has been working on drawing for udo. It's really cute how hard he worked on it. My gift to udo is telling him how he is going to be father. I found out about a week ago.

A week ago

It was around 3 am and I had just threw up. Udo and tobe was asleep and I didn't want to wake them so I flew to ini's cave. When I got there, all here adopted children were running around. "Charlie stop chasing Olivia around, it's time for you to go to sleep". Ini saw me and said "oh hello Brittney just give me a second". I said "no take your time". Then I heard ini scream "alright last one to go to sleep will not be going to udo's birthday celebration next week". After that all the children went straight to sleep. Ini walked up to me and said "ok what's wrong". I said "for the past month I've been throwing up and craving hazel nuts". Ini asked "have you been also using the bathroom a lot more than usual and eating more". I nodded kind of feeling little embarrassed. Ini put her hand on my stomach and said "congratulations Brittney your pregnant". I couldn't help but smile and then I asked ini "when should I tell udo". Ini said how about at his birthday celebration next week". I smiled and thanked ini then I flew back to out cave. Where Udo was trying to calm Tobe who was crying. I landed in our cave and asked udo "what's wrong with Tobe". Udo looked at me and said "Tobe had a nightmare about you being taken away and when tobe saw that you weren't in the nest he started crying". I gave a small smile and walked over to tobe and held him in my arms and said "Tobe I'm right here". When tobe saw me he wrapped his arms around me and smiled then soon fell asleep. I put him in me and udo's nest just incase he woke up again. Just as I was about to fall asleep udo asked "where were you". I looked at udo and said "I had to use the bathroom". Udo nodded his head and we both went back to sleep.

In the present

It is now the time for udo's celebration. Everyone had just arrived and all the children were handing udo flowers and drawings and one little girl handed udo a small blanket. Then it was tobe's turn and he showed udo a picture of him, udo, and I. That drawing earned tobe a big hug from udo. After everyone gave their gifts to udo it was time for udo's final gift. My gift. I walked up to were udo was sitting and said "udo this is my gift to you and Tobe". I gave picked up tobe and put him udo's lap then pulled out a baby blanket. Everyone looked confused then borra came out and said "I think that blanket is way to small for tobe and udo". I smiled and said "that's because it's not for tobe or udo. It's for our baby". Everyone's face went white especially udo. Then I said "I'm pregnant". Everyone started cheering and congratulating me and udo. Udo took tobe off his lap and sat him down on the ground with other children then came up to me and asked "how far along are you". I said "a month". Udo put his hand on my stomach and smiled  then he kissed me and I kissed him back. Tobe said "eeeewww that's nasty". Me and Udo laughed and the celebration continued then it was time to go home. Tobe was asleep in his nest and me and udo were lying on our nest. Udo was kept rubbing my stomach and he said "thank you". I asked "what are you thanking me for"." For giving me me this little one" udo said as he traced a heart on my stomach. I laughed and kissed his head then we both fell asleep.