Acceptance

It's been 3 years and Brittney was now 22 years old and had her own cave. Udo had turned 23 a few days ago and Brittney made him a special dinner. Their love for each other grew and grew. Udo and Brittney had spent a lot of time together and little did they know Brittney's parents were watching them. One day while Brittney and udo were having a picnic Brittney's parents were watching from behind a rock." We cant fight this f/n, Brittney loves udo" Brittney's mother said." I know m/n, but what he hurts her, then what" Brittney's father said. Her mother looked down and then got an idea then said "why dont we have a dinner and invite udo and Brittney, and we will see if he is good enough for Brittney". Brittney's father agreed with her mother and they both flew back to their cave.

A few days later(Brittney POV)

I was in my cave making myself a new robe to wear for when it gets colder in the mountains when my mother came in with a smile." Hello Brittney, me and your father have been wondering about your relationship with udo" my mother said with a smile. This made my face go pink and then I told her the truth. I love udo with all my heart. This made my mother smile like a maniac. She then said "why dont you and udo come over tonight for dinner, me and your father would like to get to know udo more". This made me smile and I agreed to bring udo to dinner.

At the place where udo teaches the children

"For the last time jin stop trying to pull my feathers" udo said while trying to run away from a little boy trying to tale udo's feathers. I landed a few feet away and when the children saw me the ran over and gave me a hug. I said hello and walked up to udo." Oh hello, Brittney, is there something you need" udo said. I'm smiled and said "my parents want us both to come to their cave for dinner tonight". He smiled and said "sure that sounds great". Then I stayed with udo for while to help with the children until it was time for them to go home. After all the children had gone home me and udo got ourselves ready for dinner at my parents cave. I could see udo was getting nervous as we got closer and closer to my parents cave. We landed a few feet away from my parents cave and I said "dont worry udo you will be fine". He smiled and we both walked into my parents cave. My mother smiled when she saw me and udo and she gave me a hug. My father waved us over to a rock with food on it. We all sat down and began to eat when my father asked "udo can I ask you a few questions". Udo and I looked up and he nodded. Then my father asked "how much do you love Brittney". Udo stopped eating and said "I love her very much". This made me blush like crazy. Then my father asked "what would do for her" and udo replied "I'd do anything and everything for her". He looked at me and smiled which made me smile. My father looked up and said "ok final question, what can you give my daughter, that she already doesn't have". Udo looked down then back up and said "I could give her my love". My father smiled and said "you are prefect for Brittney". Udo then asked "is it ok for me to ask you and Brittney a question". My father nodded and udo then asked the question I had been waiting to hear him ask for 3 years." I would like to ask if Brittney could be my mate" udo said while looking at me. My father and mother nodded in response then udo asked "Brittney?". I looked at him and smiled and said "yes, I would love to be your mate". Me and udo stayed for a little while longer at my parents cave then we left. As we flew I asked udo " so am I going live with you in your cave or are you going to live with me". Udo looked at me and said "I guess you can live with me since my cave is closer to your parents cave". I smiled and we headed over to my now old cave got all my stuff and flee over to udo's cave. After I got everything put into it's new spot I was tried and walked over to now me and udo's nest. I layied my head and before the darkness of sleep took over me and udo I said " I love you udo" and he said "i love you too Brittney". Soon after that we both fell asleep.