Council of dragons

Here is a picture of Palo:

And now to the story------------------------------------------------------------Udo POV

------------------------------------------------------------
Udo POV

I asked "are you sure this is the way". Palo nodded and said "just hold on to your children and you all should be fine". Then Palo jumped down the dark hole. Tobe ran up to Britney and said "mummy I'm scared". Britney picked Tobe up and said "It's ok, i'll hold you while we go into the hole". After that me and Britney jumped down the hole. After a few seconds of flying in the dark we found ourselves inside a large cavern. Hundreds to thousands of dragons flew in and out of caves and tunnels. Me and Britney saw Palo waiting for us outside a large cave. We landed and Palo said "the other two that came here are inside the Councils cave. I'll walk you guys inside". We began walking into the cave and saw that on the cave walls there were symbols and pictures. Tobe began squirming out of Britney's amrs until she let him go. Tobe then ran into the back of Borra's legs. Borra turned around and said "Tobe, what are doing here". Tobe laughed and turned to me and britney. Borra asked "what are you guys doing here". I said "queen Jane and king Marlen came into the moors and they are raiding our caves". Borra gritted his teeth and said  "i can't wait to get my hands on them". Naomi came out of a small tunnel that led to another room. She said "the council will come and see you". Naomi looked at Palo and said "aren't you suppose to be watching the entrance". Palo said "well i wanted to keep and eye on them". Borra said "Udo and Britney would never hurt anyone unless necessary". Palo rolled his eyes and said "i'm going back to the entrance, see you later little sister". Then Palo flew off waving us goodbye. Borra turned to Naomi and asked "Palo is your older brother". Naomi smiled and said "sadly yes"." Ok the meeting is over, what do you need Naomi" a soft female voice said coming from the other cave. Naomi said "There are people here, they have a problem and ask for our help".  Another female voice said with a bit of sas "people, are you talking about the humans, who even let them in. They are not welcomed so our answer to help with their problem is no". Naomi rolled her eyes and said "no, these people are not humans. They are called um". Borra whispered in Naomi's ear "we are Dark Fey". Naomi repeated "they are called Dark Fey, they have wings like us but theirs have feathers. They also have horns". A deep male voice said "if that is true then we are coming out to see for ourselves. As much as we trust you Naomi we have never heard of these people". We began to hear footsteps and 3 people emerged from the other cave. The first to emerge was a Female. She had brown hair put up in two buns on each side of her head. Her skin was a cream like color and her  eyes were black. She wore a brown leather cosset with a white and pink rap around half of the top of her body. She wore light brown pants. She also had scars all over her body including her wings which were brown and pink.

 She also had scars all over her body including her wings which were brown and pink