Naomi returns

Brittney POV

I was continuing breastfeeding Wynter and talking to Aurora when Udo and Borra came back to the cave. I said "so what did you two find". Udo said "there was a dragon". I then turned to borra and said "what's wrong with him". Borra said "I've never seen someone so beautiful". I looked at Udo and said "can you explain what's wrong with him". Udo smiled and said "well the dragon we found happened to be a girl. When borra saw her he froze like water in winter". Aurora and I laughed and Aurora said "so did she say anything". Udo said "well her name is Naomi and I asked if she could help and she said that she would see what she could do". Aurora smiled and said "that's wonderful news, how about we wait here until she comes back". We all nodded and began settling down for the night.

The next night

I sat waiting along with Wynter, Tobe and Aurora for Ydo and Borra to come back with some food. Aurora said "I'm going to go check up on Phillip and see how he's doing". Then Aurora left and it was just me and the children. I heard the sound of flapping wings. I thought it was udo and borra coming back but it wasn't. It was the dragon that borra and udo spoke of from the night before. I pushed Tobe behind me and said "are you Naomi". She said "yes I am, who are you". I said "i am Brittney, udo is mate". Naomi said "oh ok, is it ok if come in". I nodded and she came in and sat down next to my nest. She said "so how long have you and udo been mates". I said "almost 7 years, do you have a mate". Naomi said "no not yet". I said "so how old are you". She looked at me and said "25 and you". I smiled and said "I'm 25 as well". Aurora then came back and saw Naomi and said "oh are you the dragon". Naomi nodded and Aurora squealed in joy. Soon Udo and Borra returned with some deer meat and berries. I welcomed the two back and I looked at borra's face. It was pink and he was staring at Naomi. Udo then said "hello Naomi, did you think about what I said". She nodded her head and said "the leaders of the dragons wish to speak to you about this but just to be clear non of my kind will trust you. You must earn their trust first". Udo nodded his head and said "borra what do you think". Borra said "i... I think we should go". Naomi turned to borra and said "oh your borra. I remember you from last night. Tomorrow we will go to the home of the dragons". I asked "Naomi how about you stay here until the next night fall when we leave for your home". She nodded her head and asked "where will I sleep". Borra said "you can sleep next to me, if you want". Naomi nodded her head and we all ate and were about to fall asleep when Naomi asked "hey your son and daughter are cute. What their names". I said "Tobe and Wynter". Naomi smiled and said "those are cute names". Then we all fell asleep.