Warmth

I touched my cheek where I felt that tight slap . It was hot . And now , slowly , my whole body was heating up . Ryujin came closer , and yanked the chair off me , so I would fall on the floor badly .

"This is what you're worth of . You're not worth of Mr . Jeon , so don't you dare try come close to him . And , yes ." , she came close to me , and lifted my face up by her finger under my chin , "Don't gaze at him either ." And with that , she slapped my face yet again .

I could feel the iron taste of the blood in my mouth . I felt to cry and spit it out , but I knew that there were only 5 more minutes left for the recess to end , and so , I stayed quiet . Soon , students started filling up in the class , and I rushed to the washroom to get peace .

As I reached the washroom , I found the empty stall which I needed at the moment , and rushed inside . As soon as I was inside , I fell on my knees and buried my face in my hands . I just couldn't tolerate this violence anymore . My happiness was nothing to others . Even God himself doesn't want me to feel happy , and that is why , after every good coming , he sends an evil power or feeling to attack me . And this time , the evil was Ryujin . I had no hate towards her , but she was mad at me and hurt me because I was gazing at her so-called crush ? I didn't have a crush on Mr . Jeon . What I felt for him , was what a student would feel for her favourite teacher . But , there was something different about him . He was different . He was kind , understanding and all the values which no teacher has adapted in this generation . This was what attracted me , along with his looks . But , I didn't know I had a crush on him or not . I wasn't sure .

I soon heard a knock on the door amidst the sobs which I was creating . I stood up while setting my clothes properly , and didn't care a lot about how my face looked at the moment .

I opened the door to find Mr. Jeon , standing , with worry clearly seen on his face .

"Ms . Min , what's wrong ? I heard sobs all around the washroom , are you okay ? And what are you doing in the men's washroom ?" Realisations hit me . I was in the men's washroom , because my mind wasn't in my control at the moment .

"I- ..... uhh , I'm sorry , I'll reach to my class now ." , I politely excused myself and head to the exit when Mr. Jeon softly grabbed my wrist .

"Tell me the reason behind your crying . No one else was in the washroom , except you . It clearly means that you were crying ." No teacher could be as kind as Mr . Jeon in my school life . No one could take his place in my life . Tears started rolling down my eyes and I wiped them off from the back of my hand .

I felt his hand on my shoulder and he turned me around to face him . I looked down to hide my red , flushing cheeks and my puffy eyes .

Mr. Jeon lifted my face to meet his by his finger under my chin and gave a soft smile . "Tell me . I swear this will stay between us ."

I bursted into tears and fell into his arms . I wrapped my arms around him and damped his white dress shirt while crying . He hugged me back , wrapping his arms around my small body and giving me the warmest hug .