Club

"What did you just say ? Mr. Jeon's in the club ? Is he hooking up with any girl ?" , I asked , jealousy fuming in me .

"Not yet , but if you don't come soon , he might end up losing his virginity again , but , to someone else ." , Taehyung teased .

"I'm coming !" , I immediately said , not wasting a single moment to hang up .

I dashed to my wardrobe , to rummage through my clothes .

"Something sexy , which could seduce Jungkook , and not give him the guts to look at any other girl ." , I said to myself while grabbing a deep-neck dress , with thin straps . This dress would reach above my knee , which wasn't a big deal , in my case . It would help a lot to turn him on , atleast .

I immediately combed my hair in a neat yet enticing way , letting some light strands to fall on my forehead . I applied a minimal amount of makeup , and then switched to that sexy attire .

I didn't take that much time to check myself on the mirror , and silently darted to the door to get out swiftly as possible , not waking Yoongi up .

It seemed as if Yoongi had to spend the night on the couch today .

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

The music of the club was blasting , literally making me drunk than I already was with the consume of alcohol .

I ended up in the club with Jimin by the help of sneaking . After that short argument with my mother , I felt to have some shots . Good that Jimin was heading to the club , and I thought of joining him .

I checked on the landlord and saw him watching some series with his wife and kids , though the window . I had never seen his wife before , but , good that I never saw her . She looked as if she would break anyone's bones , if someone touched her husband and kids .

I was in the club now , seeing many slutty girls staring at me and whispering like a bunch of high school girls . I missed my girl .

"Yo bro , look dere . I see Tae ." , Jimin said while pointing to a tall guy , who was having a glass of champagne in his hand . I completely forgot that , he was my student , Kim Taehyung .

"Your crush , ain't it ?" , I asked , as Jimin blushed crimson . I took the opportunity of nudging him , which made him blush more than usual .

I noticed that Taehyung was gazing at Jimin from a far distance , but then saw him waving at the entrance . I turned around to find a smoking hot girl , in a black- above knee dress , exposing her milky white thighs . The deep neck exposed her deep cleavage and a bit of her boobs .

She was my girl . My Y/N .

My jaw dropped as I saw her giving a side hug to Taehyung . Even though she had cleared the air , the skinship made me jealous .

"Jimin , I'll be right back ." , I say to the high as fuck Jimin , who was asking for more .

I head to Taehyung and Y/N , and then see a bunch of girls heading towards me .

"Ah , fuck it ." , I muttered under my breath as the girls started being all touchy towards me . Many of them trailed their hands all over my chest , which made me uncomfortable. I could see Y/N glaring at me , which made me feel worse .

"Excuse me ." , I said while making my way out from the group of slutty girls , and then head to Y/N , who was now trying to talk to Taehyung .

"Y/N ?" , I asked as she turned around to face me .

She looked sexy . I felt to fuck her right there and then .

Y/N'S P.O.V

I was a bit mad at Jungkook for involving himself with a bunch of horny girls , but when he came in full view with me , I couldn't help but drool .

He looked enticing. His black stripped shirt , with his first two buttons left open , including his shirt tucked sexily inside his tight , ripped , black jeans . What else could I get as a serving visual ?

"Hey Taehyung . I'm not your teacher at the moment , but your friend's daddy , a.k.a , boyfriend. " , he said while pulling me towards him by the waist .

I couldn't retort back . I loved this . I loved his rights over me . I wanted this to happen .

And it was happening .