Exposed

"Yah Taehyung ! Your too harsh with these fluffy pillows !" , Jimin said while splitting into gales of laughter. I threw myself on the bed , where he was laying down , trying to gather himself up after that chaotic fight we had .

"Every moment spent with you is precious , Jimin ." , I sighed as I pulled him into my arms . He snuggled up in my chest while placing his ears adjacent to where my heartbeat can be heard from . I wanted him to listen to my heart only beating for him .

"Taehyung , I'm as lucky as anyone in this world to have a boy as you in my life . I had never expected to find a guy like you in my life . I love you , my cute little honey bear ." Jimin raised his tiny hands to pull my bread cheeks and squish them to the happiest death they could experience by his baby like paws .

"I love you more than you can imagine , my love ."

Y/N'S P.O.V

I had never seen Jungkook in this form of his which I was facing now . Due to the lockdown , I wasn't able to get out of his house , and this lead to Yoongi getting worried for me . I never even imagined about my confessions being confessed to those people who would be against them , in just one single day .  The way everything was now exposed , was frightening me for some reason .

"What do you think ? Should I tell your brother about our relationship ?" , Jungkook asked while hugging me tightly . I hugged back as tightly as I could , because I was fearing to lose him .

"I'm just scared that we are taking the wrong step without even knowing ." , I let out my fear to him . He ruffled my hair with his slender fingers while lightly kissing my hair .

"Babe , if you trust me , you don't need to get scared of anything in this world . Everything's gonna be fine . Trust me ."

I trusted him more than anybody else in this world . I couldn't trust anyone except Jungkook in such a way like I trusted him .

"I trust you a lot , and you know that ." , I said while he silently hummed to my response .

"Then getting scared is not an option . I'll talk to your brother ." , he said while heading to the phone . I gulped as he picked the phone up to then proceed in dialing my residence number . I couldn't help but close my eyes to avoid the confusion and conflict which was about to erupt in our lives .

"Yes , Mr. Min , this is Mr. Jeon , Y/N's maths teacher ."   Jungkook gave his professional introduction which I never knew , that I was missing it .

Jungkook halted to keep the phone in speaker for me to hear the conversation too .

"Yes , Mr. Jeon ? How may I help you ? I'm sorry but Y/N's not home and I have no idea where did she vanish to ." Yoongi sounded stern and cold . I bet he was angry and could burst open me any time .

"Y/N's with me , Mr. Min ." , Jungkook confessed while keeping a straight face . I knew that the bomb was going to blast any time . There was no warning this time , before the blast .

"I'm sorry but what the fuck . How the fuck is my sister with you ? Was she with you last night too ?" Jungkook gulped as he feared to answer this , but it seemed as if Jungkook had decided to be all honest .

"Yes , she was with me last night in the famous club , behind the streets ."

There was an awkward pause in the conversation when Yoongi snapped .

"What do you fucking mean , Mr. Jeon ? My young sister , who is just 18 , was in a club amidst this pandemic , that too   with a young man like you ?! What the heck are you two brewing ? What's the shit going on between you two ?"

"Y-Yoongi ..... calm down , I'm safe with him ." , I said while gathering up the courage to face his rage .

"Y/N ? You never informed me that you were being a total slut last night with your so-called maths professor . What's the "story" between you two ? Answer me honestly or else you gotta face the hardest consequences , get that ?!"

"Yoongi , you can't do that with her . She is my responsibility now . And I love her . And I'm not ashamed of it , so you have to maintain your language with your sister , it's mannerless of you to curse shit about her ."

A pause yet again made me scared than before . Jungkook had saved me , but dived into the trouble for himself . He was gonna face bad with Yoongi now . Definetely .