Importance

We never realised about how the time went by , as we both laid down next to each other , panting for breath . This was definetely the best night which we both had , and the best part was that , we were together the whole night .

But what made us remember was that we were hear to just find the pills . And I was supposed to go home , before the quarantine starts . Because if the quarantine would start , it would also mean that I would be staying with Jungkook .

For the moment , we two were exhausted , and never realised the purposes we were here to fulfill . I turned around to face Jungkook , who's arms were around my waist , trapping me into his holds . Even if I were still in my senses , I didn't remember the reason we were here .

Soon , we were fast asleep , in each other's arms .

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I woke up in haste as the sunrays hit our faces . I looked around my room to find Jimin not sleeping next to me , which made my heart beat faster . Where could he be in this early start of the morning ?

I got off my bed to scramble till the washroom's door , hoping to finf him inside having a hot shower . But to my disappointment , he wasn't there too . Now , this was getting me worried .

"Jimin ?" , I screamed for him , as the worry was making me fear for his safety . He was new here , and according to me , our neighbourhood was no good .

I saw my grandma in the hall , peacefully sipping on her tea , while reading her newspaper . I thought about asking her for Jimin's whereabouts .

"Gran , have you seen Jimin ? The short guy who came to our house last night ? Grandpa might have informed you about him , right ?" , I tried to get the information out of her .

"Oh yeah , he has gone for a walk with your grandpa . The weather's really chilly yet pleasant today , so both thought to get off out to get some fresh air ." , my grandma smiled at me , while getting up to head to the kitchen .

"They left me alone ?"  , I followed her till the kitchen , to hear her laughing .

"I think so yes . But don't worry . I'm here to entertain my little honey bear ." , she said while pulling my cheeks . Grandma was the best in showing affection .

"But now that they have done this with me , I just wanted to inform you one thing . Grandpa had icecream last night ."

The expression change of my grandma made me burst into gales of laughter . She was definetely out here going to screw grandpa's diet .

"Your grandpa pretends to be a young man when he's having bone aches . Does he want a brain freeze in this stage of life ? His cognitive ability is definetely weak ."

I laughed . "Gran , don't screw him up that much . And I just muttered ut all out for the sake of revenge . Or else , I would have kept it deep inside me ."

My grandma took no time on hitting my arm slightly to then break into a smile . My grandma's smile was the prettiest . I hugged her back to give her much comfort to make her mood pleasant .

But my heart definetely missed Jimin .

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"Jungkook ?! What is she doing here ?!" , my mother screamed in my ear to bring me out of my trance .

In the morning , no one would have ever got such bashings , as I got , after my mother finding Y/N naked under the sheets .

"What did you do with her ?" , she said while pointing towards her , who was now wrapping herself with my dress shirt .

"M-mom , let me explain please ." , I requested her to let me give out my word .

"See , starting off with first , you know that she's my student . Actually , I was trying to tell this all out to you that the main reason for me to not agree for marriage is that I love Y/N . She's my only lifeline now after you , mom . It's impossible to think me complete without her beside my side . Please understand me , mom ."

My mother looked unconvinced , but sighed . "Jungkook , you are 21 . She's just 18 . How are you two even existing in such a relationship , when this age gap can bother you all's life ?"

I looked at Y/N who was now breaking down into tears . I didn't care if my mother was standing in front of me , but immediately pulled her in my warm arms , to give her the special embracing which she needs . She's that special to me .

My mother just stared at us , dumbfounded . I looked up at her , with Y/N still in my arms , sobbing silently while damping my shirt .

"If you make us get away to choose our own paths , you'll just become a  murderer. A murderer of our feelings and our souls ." , I told her the one last thing I wanted to , before getting upstairs with Y/N .

I knew that I had a lot of consequences to face now , but I was ready to do anything for the sake of my lady love . Tears were not supposed to be in her eyes after she started being with me . I was in charge of her responsibility and giving her all the happiness was now my only job .