Warm welcomes

We were soon at Taehyung's house . Good luck that he had his keys , so we didn't need to ring the bell to get inside .

"Grandma might be fast asleep , while grandpa would be sneaking icecream . So we have to make sure that grandpa doesn't doubt a thing ." , Taehyung warned me before opening the door to get inside his house .

His house was warm and comfortable , just like a cottage . Everywhere you see , there were famous art frames hanging on the wall . There were comfortable velvet sofas , as well as a huge yet woody dining table .

Taehyung was right about his grandfather . We could see that the kitchen's light was switched on , and so we tiptoed towards the door to find his grandpa opening the fridge and rummaging through to find a suitable icecream flavour .

"Yeah grandpa , grandma has kept the vanilla flavour at the top , behind the butter .", Taehyung disclosed the area where the icecream was kept , while his grandfather shot to turn around us , staring at Taehyung .

"Son you made me scared ! I thought some burglar just crashed into our house and invaded our space !" His grandfather had a good sense of humour , just like him . I smiled .

Taehyung laughed . "So you expect the burglar to call you grandpa ?" His grandfather slammed his forehead in embarassment and then laid his eyes on me .

"Who's this pretty little lad next to you ?" , he asked while walking towards me , limping a bit . I immediately caught his hand before he could collapse down as he had lost his balance .

"Ah , grandpa , you should be careful ! Where's your wheelchair ?" , Taehyung asked as he stood next to him , putting a supportive arm around him .

"Taehyung , don't worry , I held his hand at the right time . And yeah , young men like him don't need wheelchairs ." , I laughed while looking at his grandfather , who immediately stood up straight. "Sonny's right . You just waste your precious time while worrying about your young grandfather ." , he snorted .

Taehyung shook his head and acted guilty . "I'm sorry grandpa . Anyway , he's Park Jimin . His family runs a restaurant , and even he's a worker over there . He's here for one day as his parents are out of town ."

His grandfather examined me and then gave a warm smile to me . "Welcome to the Kim household , Jimin ." , he said while patting my shoulder .

It felt as if he was inviting me with open arms to be a part of his family . I smiled back with the same warmth and gave him a hug . "Young men hug each other , just like we are ."

"Hey , he's my grandpa !" , Taehyung cutely complained as he joined in the hug too . "Ahh , Taehyung , you have grown bulky . You'll squeeze me to lack of breath !" , his grandfather chuckled while teasing him .

"Yeah , very funny ." , Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes to break into a smile .

The Kims were really good people . I was ready to live with them right then and there .

YOUR P.O.V

We were now in front of Jungkook's building's backyard . I was being carried by him in piggyback style , and had fallen asleep while laying my head on his back , when Jungkook announced that we had reached .

"Are you sure your gonna climb through thr window ?" , I asked him once again as I looked at how low his window was situated . It scared me .

"Babe , I'm sure . And we need the pills soon , right ?" No lie in that . We did need the pills before his kid would start forming in my womb .

"But , this is scary ." , I said as he tightened my grip around Jungkook's throat . Don't worry , I didn't choke him .

"Baby , I'm here . And firstly , I'm carrying you . What's there to be scared of ?"

I shuddered , as Jungkook slowly set his foot on the window pane .

"Be careful !" , I exclaimed as I shut my eyes . He laughed , "I'm safe , Y/N , don't get scared or worried ."

I still didn't open my eyes as I felt his second foot going up too . It all felt motionless for a second when suddenly we two fell on the ground .

Good that his house was in the first floor . Or else , I must have died .

"Ah !" , I said as I tried getting back into my senses . I saw Jungkook , over me , dusting his shirt off . The view I was getting of his chest was inticing , but I didn't want twins , so I tried concentrating somewhere else .

"I'm sorry , your okay , aren't you ?" , Jungkook said as he still didn't get off me , but met my eyes instead , staring into them intensely .

"Yeah , I'm fine ." , I tried to get it out as Jungkook leaned in closer to meet my lips with his .

We stayed in that position for some seconds , and then he pulled out . "We'll do it individually this time . You go inside first ."

I nodded as he stood up on my feet . I gulped as I stared at the window .

"Your behind me to give me support , right ?" , I made sure . "Yeah , I'm right here ."

I gulped as I set my foot on the window pane . Jungkook's hand was gripping my thigh as I squatted on the pane .

"Ahh , don't give me the view of those sexy buttcheeks babe ." , he said huskily .

"Shut up , I'm freaking over here like anything and your busy being a pervert. " , I said as I cautiously raised my second foot to now immediately get into his house safely .

"Ah , finally ." , I let out a breath as I looked out the window to see Jungkook climbing inside.

Now , we both were in his room . Nothing had changed even a bit . Everything was just the same .

"You like what you see ?", he said as he stood in front of the mirror , unbuttoning his shirt right in front of my eyes , while adoring himself in the mirror .

That sexy back which I was getting to see was making me turned on . But like I said , I didn't want twins .

"Why are you stripping right in front of me . We don't have hopes of round two at this moment ." , I said while looking away .

Jungkook sexily chuckled while coming towards me , with a smirk .

"We can use a condom and make a round two possible ."