Mixed signals

"W-what , Ms. Min , I-I ..... we didn't-" , I was stopped by her when she raised her finger up to shut me up . I didn't try to spoil her mood , but instead didn't utter a word until she would allow me to do so .

"I know that your my teacher , Mr. Jeon , and this is not right . I might have been under the dose hangover of those sedatives , but you were in your senses and you still continued ....... it's wrong . If Yoongi gets to know about this , he won't spare me ......... in some way , this mistake ruined our lives ......." , she said while wiping her tears off . My heart ripped to know that she wasn't a bit pleased about having such a steamy encounter with me , but then realised that I didn't even steal her complete virginity yet .

"Ms. M-Min , just listen to me this once ." , I tried to make her understand that we didn't have , and instead just a sexual make-out encounter . But she just stood up , wrapped up in a blanket , and started finding her clothes .

"I-I know where they are . I kept it safely ." , I said as she shot her head back to look at me . "You took them and kept them too ?" , she asked , disbelief expressed on her face .

"Mom came here so I hid them . I did it for your own good , Ms. Min ."

She ignored what I said and found her clothes which I had kept in my wardrobe . "You shouldn't stay in this room anymore for now , I'm changing . I'm not interested in being naked yet again and letting you take advantage ." , she said while facing to the door to make me understand that she wanted me to get out.

It was my fault after all . She wasn't in her senses , she felt horny , why was I horny when I had my senses with me ? Just because of this , it seems like I lost my girl's trust on me .

I silently head outside , and realised that I was shirtless even when my mother was here , asking us to come down for lunch . She didn't question anything , and I assumed it to be it just like that , as she's used to see me naked many times . But , I was feeling cold , and so , rushed to the kitchen where my mother was working on the food . She hadn't prepared that much for lunch , but still she was calling me .

"Jungkook , where's Y/N ? When is she going to leave ?" , my mother asked while passing the heater on the table so I could heat myself up . "She will soon , don't worry ." , I said , blankly .

"And when are you going to pay for the rent . You said you wanted to drop her , how are you going to do it now ? Forgot what the landlord said ?" , my mother reminded me of the bitterness and the fight I had with him today in the morning . I wasn't allowed to get out of my house after I return to home , finishing my work . And it was obvious that Y/N wouldn't let me be with her after what just happened .

"Mom , it's just a matter of few days , and I'll try dropping Y/N by making the landlord understand ." My mother hummed in response when Y/N was downstairs , disagreeing on my idea of dropping her . "I'm fine Mr. Jeon . I can go by myself . What are my legs for ?" , she said while forcing out a laugh . My heart ached seeing her fake out so much .

"You're right . Just have the lunch and go ." , my mother said while placing the plates on the table . "I'm sorry aunty , but I'm in no mood to eat either . I'm going , my brother would get worried . See you later ." , she said while bowing down respectfully , without caring to look at me . I was guilty like anything , I felt to not talk to any girl after what I did with her .

"I don't want to eat either ." , I said while stomping upstairs to lock myself in my room . Y/N didn't care to look at me for even the last time , and just got out of the house , leaving my mother confused .

"Is this how kids are these days ?" , she questioned to herself before shrugging and continuing her work .

YOUR P.O.V

Getting out of Mr. Jeon's room didn't make me feel relieved , but made my heart ache. The sedatives completely made me lose my mind , and apparently it was my fault , as I was the one getting all horny and begging Mr. Jeon for pleasure . But , why did Mr. Jeon response to my beggings ? What was I for him ?

All those flashbacks hit me , which made me feel like I had the best moment of my life with him . But I was just 18 . And he did something to me when I was not even in my senses .

He saw my imperfect body , and still he thought about pleasuring me . I was fearing to trust him anymore , and decided to stay far away from my own crush .

I thought that this was the right decision . I was already unsure about my feelings , but for the first time , when I got out of my fantasy land and faced me fantasy alive , it freaked me . I was a pre-adult , and I didn't want to lose my virginity that early .

I wanted Mr. Jeon to do the honours , but this wasn't making any sense . Now , I was confused . Should I actually drift away from Mr. Jeon , or still stay close to him , with knowing that he touched me on all those areas which have never been touched .

These were mixed signals. I had no idea what I had to do .