Round and juicy

After reaching Yoongi's room , I immediately started rummaging through his cupboard to find a pair of oversized clothes , which would fit Mr. Jeon perfectly . Even though Mr. Jeon was muscular than my brother , he still would feel comfortable in oversized clothes .

I finally found a black , full-sleeved oversized t-shirt and grey track pants , which my brother wears while rarely visiting the gym .

"This would be perfect for him ." , I assured myself while climbing up the staira to hand the clothes to Mr. Jeon . Before heading to my room , I took a look around the kitchen and saw Yoongi and Hoseok playing games on his phone , while sitting on the floor . I silently laughed at looking at them .

I knocked on my own room's door before getting inside , as I thought I should do it as my teacher was inside .

I heard Mr. Jeon's "come in" , and so I entered silently , not trying to make a creaky sound .

As I entered my room , I saw Mr. Jeon standing next to the window , looking outside . His back was facing me , and I must say , his back was way muscular than his biceps .

I went next to Mr. Jeon and stood next to him . "We have to study after you change . We have already wasted many minutes ." , I said while playing with my fingers . This helped me to distract myself from any nervousness . And Mr. Jeon would always make me flustered.

"Yes , have you bought the clothes ?" , he asked while looking at me . His eyes had such a spark .

"Yes , I did bring the clothes ." , I said while handing the clothes to him .

He took a short glance at the clothed and then looked at me . Whenever his eyes laid on my face , I could see the spark .

"That's just my taste . I'll just change and come ." , he said while heading to the washroom . I nodded while looking down as he entered the washroom and locked the door .

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was now in Y/N's washroom , and her washroom smelled way more beautiful and fruity . Her washroom was also pink , she loved pink it seemed . I changed my clothes and then adored my body , while looking at my reflection . I must say , a lot of work out does give a good result .

I didn't need to waste time , and so immediately changed into the t-shirt and trackpants . They were comfortable , just like how I felt with her .

I opened the door and found Y/N , laying on the bed , her back facing me , while she was busy chatting . The view which I got was juicy , just like her booty . She had the perfect , round ass any girl would want to have . And her shorts also showed a bit of her butt's underline . She was a turn on .

Before I could get a boner , I cleared my throat to grab her attention . She looked behind , to find me staring at her . Thankfully , my eyes had shifted from her back to her face .

She immediately changed her position , and sat straight while looking at me. I chuckled and head to fetch my leather bag to bring all the study material out .

Soon , we had started studying . Papers and textbooks were scattered all over her bed . She was now in a sleeping position , while she solved her sums , concentrating on the questions , just like I said her to do so . I had allowed her to have a comfortable position while she studied , and she was looking comfortable indeed .

"Here you go Mr. Jeon ." She handed me her notebook for me to correct her sums . She was really doing a good job .

"I'm impressed , Ms. Min ." , I said . She suddenly sat up properly and looked at me with a beaming smile . "Seriously ? Did I do it that well ?" , she asked , while leaning closer . Good that she was wearing an oversized hoodie . But bad that she was wearing shorts underneath which showed her whole ass to me .

"You did it really well ." , I said while flashing a proud smile . She smiled and threw her fists in the air like a baby . I laughed as she immediately regretted her actions , as she did that in front of me , her teacher .

"I'm really proud of myself ." , she said while laughing . I laughed along with her , because I felt happy whenever she was happy . It was just like her happiness was my happiness .