Quarantined with you .

"I had told you to not get horny at the wrong moment ." , I said , as I massaged my temples . I was just 18 , and now the chances were high of me to turn pregnant .

"Babe , aren't you happy that you are going to be my baby's mother ?" , he said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder . I looked away to not meet his eyes , as I would melt as soon as I meet his beautiful doe-shaped galaxies .

"It's of course a happy moment , but I'm still just a teenager . I can't just become a mother because of an accident ." I immediately regretted what I said as hurt was clearly seen over Jungkook's face .

"You think that it was an accident ? Just because we were slightly drunk ?" I had no answer to that . I had confessed my feelings to him and they were definetely true and genuine , but what I said right now had definetely hurt him .

"Jungkook , I didn't mean it in such a way-" , he signalled me to stop as he stood up . "I'm not going to make a fuss about this , babe . It's okay . But next time we have sex , I'll try to make it special ."

I smiled at Jungkook . He would understand me too well , and I was really lucky to have him with me .

"You know what I'm thinking ?" , he said while rummaging through his wardrobe . I hummed in curiosity .

"I was thinking to start off online classes ." , Jungkook looked at me and smiled . I thought about it , but then realisation hit me again .

"But I'm staying with you . How am I supposed to attend the classes along with you ?" Jungkook scratched his chin in confusion , but then snapped his fingers .

"You can use some other device and attend the classes from the other room . Maybe the hall or my mother's room ?"

I thought about that offer , and agreed for it . I just hoped that this would lead into Jungkook receiving his salary soon . I wanted him to get what he deserves .

"So , what are we doing now ?" , I asked as he was heading to the washroom for a bath .

"Maybe we can play some board games ? I have tons of new options ." I clapped my hands excitedly as he suggested that .

"Sure , I'm in for it !" , I chimed as he chuckled and blew a kiss to me , before disappearing in the washroom .

Quarantining with Jungkook was going to be the best feeling .

JIMIN'S P.O.V

"Oh dang it , this fellow has no strength in his bones !" , Taehyung's grandfather groaned as he slapped Taehyung's arm in frustration . All our eyes were glued into the football match streaming in the TV screen , while his grandmother was busy peeling vegetables .

"Ah , grandpa , don't worry . South Korea , for the win !" , Taehyung said as he raised his fist high in the sky . I laughed and repeated the same gesture , following the room filling with laughter .

"And that's a head-off goal ! Current score is South Korea leading with 1 goal , with Japan following with 0 goals ."

"That's the spirit ! Go go , South Korea !" , Taehyung cheered as his grandfather stood on his legs , with the fist raised high in the sky .

"Taehyung , Jimin , let's stay in this position . This is a lucky charm of sorts ." , his grandfather said as I slightly laughed .

"Sure , sure . Do what you want , grandpa ." , Taehyung controlled his laugh as he followed his orders .

The whole match ahead was full of gales of laughter , as the players tried their best to win the game . At the end , South Korea won , causing us all to hug each other .

"This is the best moment in my life !" , his grandfather smiled and spoke loudly .

"Yes , it is ." , Taehyung said as he put his hand down to my ass , squeezing it . I widened my eyes to meet his and then mouth him a warning to not do it , but an evil smirk was plastered on his face .

Taehyung's was going to make me scream his name today , it seems .

Taehyung's grandmother came from the back which instantly made him remove his hand from my lower region . I slightly giggled at how flustered he got as soon as his grandmother joined us .

"I had a feeling that South Korea was going to win today , so that's why I made the best lunch with the best dishes !"

"Ah , gran , you are the best !" , Taehyung said as he head to hug her . I adored them happily , when Taehyung suddenly pulled me into the hug too .

"I love you all . Please stay with me ." , Taehyung said as he slightly kissed my neck , without letting his family members catch us .

Getting Taehyung in my life was definetely a blessing .