Chapter One

Gilthunder looked around, confused at first.

"You're finally free of your curse Lil Gil!" Meliodas exclaimed. Gilthunder looked around and ran to his beloved, Margaret. He grabbed her and pulled her gently into his arms.

"Margaret! Thank you Sir Meliodas. You truly are my idol." Gilthunder said, with tears in his eyes.

After the panic of the fight settled, Gilthunder was surrounded by his comrades. Holding Margaret in his arms, he smiled joyfully as they recounted their recent victory.

Amongst the excitement, Gilthunder stated, "Everyone. I just wanted to apologize to you. I was not myself. As a result, I did and said some horrible things. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me."

"You don't need to apologize Lil Gil," Meliodas spoke, "like you said, you were under a curse. You had no control."

"Thank you Meliodas. I truly don't deserve having you as a friend." Gilthunder said as his grip on Margaret tightened.

Suddenly, Gilthunder felt a pain stab through his head. He fell to one knee. "Gil!" Margaret exclaimed. "Are you okay?"

With the curse no longer affecting him, Gilthunder remembered things that he had done while under the curse. One of these things, replayed in his memory.

                    FLASHBACK

"Sir Gilthunder, what do you want us to do with her?" The apprentice knights questioned.

Gilthunder smiled and said "torture her until she dies like the halfblood she is." With that, Gilthunder turned and left. Never seeing his sister again.

                 BACK TO PRESENT

Gilthunder grimaced at the pain of the memory and held onto his head with both hands, weaping as he remembered his sister.

"Gilthunder what is it?" Houser asked.

"I...Sir Meliodas, I have a favor to ask. To ask of you all." Gilthunder said as he slowly stood and turned to his friends.

"What is it?" Sir Meliodas said, with a smile on his face.

"While under Vivan's curse, I..." Gilthunder clenched his fists and paused to gain his composure. "I imprisoned my sister and told the apprentice knights to torture her."

"You have a sister?" Everyone asked in unison, shocked by the development.

"Yes," Gilthunder answered. "I have a younger half sister. Or at least I hope I still do." Gilthunder looked down to the ground in shame.

"If she is still alive, I must beg for her forgiveness," Gilthunder continued.

"Why?" Meliodas asked.

"Because..." Gilthunder started, tears streaming down his face. "I told them to torture her until...until she died."

Gasps filled the circle of friends. Followed by silence.

"I need you all to come with me for strength and wisdom. I don't think I can go alone." Gilthunder stated.

After a brief pause, Meliodas chimed in. "Well no use standing around. Everyone gather your things. We will leave first thing tomorrow."

"Thank you Sir Meliodas. It means a great deal to me that you would do this." Gilthunder said.

Meliodas smiled and gave Gilthunder a thumbs up. "No need to thank me. That's what friends are for!"

And with that, everyone went their separate ways. Collecting necessities and saying goodbye before their next adventure.