Chapter Eight

Houser looked back to Keeva. "Do I like who?" He asked. Keeva nodded towards the window where Dianne was seen looking inside the other window. Houser looked to where she motioned and back to Keeva again. His face quickly turned red and he started shaking his arms to signal no.

"N...no. I mean Dianne is pretty and nice...but definitely not. Why? Do you think I would have a chance with her? Wait dont answer that." Houser cleared his throat and calmed himself before continuing. "Ahem. Dianne is great but she loves the Captain. And King has a thing for her anyways..."

"But?" Keeva finished his sentence. Houser looked at her in surprise.

"But...I can't help but like her. She is kind and doesn't hold grudges." Houser looked back to Keeva and seen sadness on her face. He looked surprised 'hmm I wonder why she's sad?'

Keeva realized Houser was looking at her and shook her head to clear her emotions. "You should follow your heart Houser. Whatever that may be telling you. You can't control who you fall for so you may as well accept it." Keeva said and smiled.

*Knock knock* their attention turned to the door. "Come in," Keeva said. The door opened to reveal Gilthunder again. Gilthunder looked to Keeva.

"Keeva, I was expecting you to be asleep. Make sure you get rest." Keeva nodded her head and Gilthunder turned to Houser. "Houser, thank you for watching over her. If you don't mind, will you continue to do so? We are still discussing our plans. When we're done, I will catch you up on everything."

Houser said "yeah, of course Gil. But I'm gonna start charging you a babysitting fee," Houser said jokingly. Gilthunder laughed and thanked Houser. He then kissed Keeva on the forehead and then left. Houser watched Gilthunder leave and turned to Keeva, who had fallen asleep. Houser moved the dishes away from her and covered her up. He sat back down and looked at her again. She looked so peaceful in her sleep.

"Is she sleeping?" Someone whispered. Houser jumped out of his seat and turned to the window to see Dianne. She giggled at his reaction. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Houser fixed his hair.

"Pfft you didn't scare me. You..you just..startled me..there's a difference. Scared implies I wasn't ready. Startled means I was ready for attack and jumped to action." Houser answered as his cheeks turned red. Dianne giggled again but the two froze when they heard movement from the bed. They both turned to see Keeva had just turned to her side in her sleep.

"Gilthunder cares a lot about her, doesn't he?" Dianne asked. "I wonder why? I mean I know she is her sister but, she just seems so plain." Houser turned towards Dianne.

"I think he missed her and feels guilty for what happened to her. She was in pretty rough shape." Houser responded, still looking at Keeva.

The door opened to reveal Meliodas and Elizabeth. "How is she doing?" Elizabeth whispered when she seen she was sleeping.

"Better, thanks to you Princess." Houser replied. They turned to Keeva who was peacefully sleeping facing towards the door. Elizabeth smiled. "I'm glad to hear it." Meliodas smiled and looked at Elizabeth.

"You really are amazing Elizabeth." He said then turned back towards Keeva. His face turned from a smile to a frown. "She doesn't look very better to me."

Everyone turned back to Keeva. At this time Gilthunder walked into the room. "How is every.. Keeva?!" He shouted and ran to her. "What is happening to her?!"