Chapter 10

Keeva smiled widely and everyone looked at her. "Actually, the spirits were able to heal me to mostly full health. I will still be weak and will always have these marks, but hopefully now I won't worry you all as much!" Keeva threw the covers over the side, placed her feet on the floor, and stood up. Everyone looked at her in shock. Keeva was barely taller than Meliodas, by only 1 or 2 inches. Everyone then turned to Gilthunder, who was about a foot taller than her and back to Keeva in confusion.

At this point, Ban made his way back into the room. "Hey, Gilthunder. I just wanted to say sor..." He stopped when he seen Keeva was standing. It was then he realized just how comically short she was, especially when compared to Gilthunder. Being 6'11, Ban was a foot and 10 inches taller than her.

Keeva smiled and giggled at everyone's reaction. "I see you noticed Gilthunder and my height difference. While we share a father, who was a normal 6'0 druid. My mother, however, was a fairy. A short fairy. Even out the two, and you get me!" She said. Keeva's voice was soothing yet excitable and filled with energy.

Everyone smiled at her explanation. "Well I think she's cute!" Elizabeth said as she patted Keeva's head.

"Yeah, I'm not much taller than you are. Maybe an inch or two. So you're fine to me." King said.

Keeva looked at him and noticed he was floating in the air. "King right? Are you a fairy!? Did you know my mom?" She asked excitedly, fists clutching to her chest.

King sighed. "Uh, no. No I didn't. I wasn't there a lot and I think Gilthunder said your mom lived on the edge of the forest right?"

Keeva looked down. "Yeah, she did. That's ok. Thank you anyways." She said as she looked back up and smiled at him.

Keeva's stomach started to growl. Her face turned red as everyone laughed. "Are you hungry?" Meliodas asked. Keeva nodded her head up and down. Meliodas smiled and said "Ban will you make her something? Or do you want me to?" Ban started to say no until he heard the end of the sentence.

"Uh yeah I'll make her something. Just don't touch my cooking stuff, Captain." He looked at Keeva. "what do you want to eat?" He asked.

Keeva thought for a minute. "At this point I'll eat just about anything. Thank you so much, Ban." She answered and bowed slightly.

Ban opened the door and turned to leave. "Yeah, no problem. I'll let you know when it's done." He shut the door behind him. Gilthunder stood up.

"Right. Elizabeth, I hate to trouble you. But do you think you could assist Keeva with a bath? The spring we usually go to? Houser and I will assist you both and stand watch, if he says it's ok." Gilthunder looked at Houser. Houser was so focused on Dianne that he didn't hear what Gilthunder said. He noticed the lack of talking and turned to find everyone staring at him.

"What?" Houser asked.

"I'll help." King offered. Normally he wouldn't offer to leave Dianne, especially with Houser around. But he was so intrigued by the half fairy, half druid. It would also not hurt to figure out exactly who her mom was, from Gilthunder or Keeva.

"Great, thanks King." Gilthunder said as he frowned at Houser. "alright ladies, grab your towels and clean clothes then we will head off." Keeva followed Elizabeth to get their things. Keeva turned back around.

"Uh, brother. There's a problem with your idea." She said. Gilthunder looked perplexed and offended.

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"I have no other clothes. Nor will anyone's clothes fit me except maybe King's." She said.

King turned to look at her. "I can make you an outfit. I made Dianne's." He offered.

Keeva ran over and hugged him. "Really?? Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She said.

King turned red and realized Dianne was watching him. He pushed Keeva away politely. "Uh, yeah. No problem." He said.