Weird girl and the new boy

Brianna

Brianna

"Goodmorning class today we have a new student" My Health teacher Mrs. London said excitedly making me put my head back down. "Introduce yourself" She said excitedly she so damn annoying.

"My name Bryson but call me Choppa cause I don't know y'all niggas" He said making me look up. He fine as fuck but he wouldn't want somebody like me. He was dressed so simple but looked so good.

"Okay have a Seat next to Brianna, raise your hand Brianna" She said I raised my hand and put my head back down

"Wassup" I heard in my ear causing me to jump.

"Can I help you" I asked looking up at him irritated.

"First you can lose that attitude cause I ain't do shit to yo lil angry ass" He said in my ear making me shiver.

"Whatever what do you want" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You know you to damn fine for yo attitude to be that nasty I'm just trying to get to know you" He said rubbing my thigh.

"That was cute but you not getting no pussy" I told him pushing his hand away.

"Good cause I'm not trying to" He said putting his hand back.

"Bryson" I said under my breath rolling my eyes again.

"Stop rolling yo eyes at me" He said gripping my thigh.

"Hi Bryson I'm corneshiana (don't ask idk💀) the cheer captain and your future girlfriend" The school hoe said smiling and rubbing his shoulder. "Why you talking to this loser" She asked making me chuckle.

"I said don't call me Bryson, Keep yo hands to yoself, I will never be yo nigga, and watch yo mouth hoe" He said pushing her hand away. I looked up laughing at how mad she is.

"What yo ugly ass laughing at" She said putting her hand on her hips.

"How yo easy ass just walked over here and got hoed and yo "future boyfriend" don't think I'm ugly right Bryson" I said looking at him making him nod.

"Bryson you shouldn't talk to her she's weird" She said stomping her foot.

"Bitch didn't I say don't call me by my government yo ass ran through I heard about you before I got here shawty " He said seriously making me laugh again.

"Bryson calm down" I told him turning his face back my way.

"But she can call you by your name I hate it here" She said rolling her eyes.

"I like her I don't like you move" He said putting his hand back on my thigh.

"Mhm" She said walking away. We looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"Alright she gone get ya hand off of me" I told him looking down at his hand.

"Nah you know I ain't do that cause she was over here I'm trynna fuck witchu" He said gripping my thigh.

"Prove it I'm just the weird girl I don't believe you what do you want with me" I asked looking at him. He leaned in kissing me making the whole class gasp.

"Fuck they gasping for you got the Corona or something" He asked me chuckling. "Fuck y'all looking at do some work" He said causing everybody to turn back. "You believe me now" He asked looking in my eyes. I just blushed and nodded.