3.

DEMI P.O.V.: I rolled over to grab my phone and stop the alarm. I sat up covering my naked body and glanced down at Nick who was still sleeping peacefully. I leaned onto him and kissed his forehead making his eyes move.

Nick: what time is it?

Demi: just 8 a.m. you can sleep some time more, don't worry (he smiled slightly and I stood up after putting on one of his t-shirts and panties)

I walked quietly to the kitchen and made myself a coffee and some toast with strawberry marmalade. I was eating and writing down on my notebook what I needed to do once I got to my bus when Nick entered the kitchen only on his boxers and yawning.

Nick: morning Dem

Demi: morning (he smiled at me and I pointed to the coffee maker) there's some coffee for you there

Nick: thanks (I glanced over my shoulder to watch him as he rested his body in the kitchen counter looking at me while waiting for his toast to be ready)

Demi: I told you you could sleep some time more. It's early yet

Nick: but you're leaving to your bus in three hours

Demi: I don't need help tho. I have already done and ready (he nodded grabbing his toast before making his way to where I was sitting)

Nick: I know. But I really want to spend as much time as I can before you leave (I smiled at him and he pecked my lips after sitting on the stool beside me)

Demi: I'm having second thoughts about going on tour

Nick: really? Now? You're gonna leave in four hours...I think is way too late to have seconds thoughts (I sighed) and plus, your fans are very excited to see you

Demi: yea, and I'm too but...I don't wanna stop seeing you everyday (he smiled and grabbed my hand while sipping on his coffee)

Nick: this is the life we chose. We'll be fine tho. I'm gonna visit as much as I can and I hope you visit us too once you can

Demi: oh I will. Once I'm done with my tour I really plan on touring with you

Nick: good news (I smiled and he bit his lip) I'm sorry I won't be able to tour with you. My brothers and I really need to get stuff done and we're running out of time

Demi: is okay babe, I get it (he kissed my cheek making me smile big and then bit his toast) you have marmalade there (I cleaned it with my thumb and sucked my finger after doing it causing him to chuckle)

Nick: can I ask you something? (I nodded)

Demi: anything

Nick: I don't wanna sound paranoid already but...you won't change your mind about me after going on tour, are you? (I frowned sending him a confused stare)

Demi: change my mind about you? I don't get it

Nick: like...I know you have back-up dancers and your whole band and people visiting you on the shows all the time and...I don't know, I hate to feel this way but it makes me insecure

Demi: about what?

Nick: about you loving me (I raised my eyebrows surprised) cause maybe one day you're gonna have better options than me and it's okay if you do but...I j-just wanna be ready for it (he said looking to his hands and I pulled his chin up with my hand so he was staring at me now)

Demi: Nick, it's okay to feel insecure about it but...it's senseless honestly. Like, how could I ever find a better option than you? You're everything everyone wants and I'm really lucky to have you...I don't think that's a possibility. I love you and, I'm sure, even after three months of tour and hundreds of people around me...I'll continue choosing you (he smiled sweetly at me and pecked my lips softly making my stomach to twirl)

Nick: I love you

Demi: I love you too my perfect, cute and paranoid angel (he chuckled and I kissed his forehead after standing up) gotta get ready

Nick: kay