23.

NICK P.O.V.: I took a plane back to europe in the exact moment I left my house. I was pissed at Demi. It broke my heart to enter to my house and see her with the man she told me "not to worry about". I was hoping to see her alone there, talk about all the mess we made and be good again, instead all I saw was Wilmer making her laugh and them having dinner in our house.

As I arrived to Italy, the next morning, I saw Phil walk to me with my dad and John and everyone looked at me from their seats on the hotel living room.

Nick: (I put both my hands up and took my sunglasses off) I'm here, I know I shouldn't have gone there. I really got it. I'm back, it's like it never happened. You can chill guys. I won't do it again, I'm sorry for leaving but...I had to (I said quietly) now, I wanna sleep a bit (I said and walked to my room after taking the keycard off Phil's hand)

Joe: Nick! Hey, wait! (I turned around before opening my door and he raised his eyebrows at me) and? What happened? Why isn't Demi here?

Nick: umm it didn't go well...she was having dinner with Wilmer at our house (I said and gulped the lump on my throat as his jaw dropped)

Joe: what? I'm sure it wasn't what it looked like

Nick: (I sighed) you should stop defending her already, I get that you're her best friend but...we're done already (he shook his head)

Joe: Nick, I'm sure you're not done. Don't do anything stupid please, did you listen to her? Her explanation

Nick: it wasn't necessary Joe, I know what I saw! It hurt to see them laughing as if they were living in an alternative universe

Joe: I'm sorry bro (he said and tapped my shoulder)

Nick: me too. See ya later (I walked into my room, left my suitcases on the door and laid in bed sighing)

I was broken. Unhappy. Miserable. I didn't know what else to do to feel a little better.

It was a little pass 8 p.m. when we were having dinner in the hotel restaurant.

Joe: hey you, Kev, John and I are gonna go to a club tonight...and it seems like you could have some drinks, am I wrong? (I shook my head smiling slightly at him)

Nick: I need something strong

We left to that club at 12 p.m. and had fun drinking and talking there. I was a little tipsy when a blonde girl walked to me and a big smile on her face.

X: hello

Nick: hello?

X: you're Nick Jonas, right? (I nodded) I've been your fan since like day one...I'm obsessed with you

Nick: really? Did you like my last album? (She nodded) thanks, I think "Last Year Was Complicated" was just great (she smiled big)

X: sure, you should drop new music soon, it's been a whole lot of time since the last time (I nodded. She knew no shit about me) I'm Lena, by the way

Nick: nice to meet you, Lena (we talked for some hours as I drank to forget about the real woman of my heart. It was 3 a.m. when I glanced at her as the bitter me came out) wanna go to my hotel room? We can talk better there

Lena: sure handsome (we left the bar walked to the hotel that was practically by it)

Once we got to my room she wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled at her.

Nick: wanna drink something?

Lena: whatever you wanna give me, I'll drink it (I chuckled and snapped her arms out of me before walking to grab two beers)

Nick: here (I gave her one and we started drinking while sitting on the bed)

Lena: mmm, you look like you could use some company, don't you? (She asked leaning in to kiss my neck and I moved backwards closing my eyes tightly)

Nick: I'm sorry, it's not you...I can't do this. I don't even know why I invited you

Lena: what? What are you talking about? (She asked a little mad at me and I opened the door of the room)

Nick: I don't want you here. Please, leave...this was a mistake, even from the beginning (her jaw dropped and she grabbed her purse violently before leaving the room)

I slammed the door and laid on the bed as a tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't want anyone but Demi....and I hated that it was the truth, but even after she broke my heart, I would still choose her over everyone.