45.

NICK P.O.V.: after all the people arrived, including some of my closest friends, Demi's close friends and even Selena, Miley, Ariana, Taylor, Justin and Hailey. We were a little worried of all that people being together in a room but they all were separated from everyone so we had a nice time. It was around two hours before midnight when I grabbed a mic and stood up from my chair beside Demi.

Nick: thank you all for coming today, we appreciate a lot all of you and are happy share our love with you. Babe, some words? (Demi stood up beside me and grabbed the mic)

Demi: thank you for coming again...we hope to see you all at the wedding, love you guys (they clapped and I kissed her lips shortly before everyone started clapping)

A while after dinner, the music started, we danced and had fun until Demi sent me a worried look.

Nick: what happened?

Demi: have you seen Selena and Taylor?

Nick: no babe, they're probably in the bathroom (she chowed down on her lip and kissed my lips)

Demi: I'll go check on them

That's something I've always loved of hers, how much she worries for everyone. She's truly special.

DEMI P.O.V.: I entered to the bathroom and saw Selena sighing while Taylor hugged her.

Demi: guys, what happened?

Selena: nothing, don't worry Dem

Demi: hey, tell me about it

Taylor: she's a little down to see Justin and Hailey

Demi: oh, I'm sorry Sel, I thought there wouldn't be a problem with it

Selena: and there's no problem, this is your party and you deserve to have the people you love here and have fun, I won't ruin that to you

Demi: Selly, you're not ruining it...did something else happen?

Taylor: he talked to her

Demi: was he rude? (She shook her head sighing) I get that's the problem

Selena: yea, in a way...it is (I hugged her and she smiled to me after it) but we're here tonight to celebrate so let's do that and stop talking about my problematic love life

Taylor: Selena

Demi: it's not problematic and we're your friends so we'll always support you and understand you (Taylor nodded and she smiled)

Selena: and I love you both but now let's go back to the party, your boy must be waiting for you

Demi: yea (we went back to the dance floor and I smiled as I saw Nick dancing with Sophie and Joe)

I remembered the times I spent nights like Selena and felt the luckiest girl alive to have Nick by my side now. He saved me in many ways, and yet that wasn't the reason why I was with him. It wasn't like when I dated Wilmer, I was with Wilmer because I needed someone to rely on and I was afraid of being alone. But I was with Nick cause I loved him with my very soul and he brought the best parts of me to the surface.

Nick: honey, you're back (I hugged him tightly with tears in my eyes and felt complete once again) hey, what happened?

Demi: nothing, I love you a lot, that's all

Nick: I love you too baby (I smiled and he nuzzled my neck softly before we started to dance again)

------------------------------------------------------
Important question: couples you'd like for Miley and Selena, write them in the comments. If you want Justin, it's okay, write anyways. I'll be reading your comments