36.

DEMI P.O.V.: when I woke up the next morning covered with the sheets and with Nick naked beside me, I couldn't help but smile when I remembered that I was engaged to him now. It was real. I glanced to my hand in front of me with the pretty diamond and bit my lip.

I never thought I'd get married, I was always bad at love.

Nick: what are you doing? (He asked from beside me and I laughed glancing at him)

Demi: just watching the beautiful ring my lover bought me (I said smiling and he pecked my lips)

Nick: you're not having second thoughts about it, are you?

Demi: what? (I asked with a frown and rested my body on my elbows watching him closely) of course not, you're the one I wanna share the rest of my life with baby...and I think it's about time for me to settle down already (he chuckled)

Nick: yea, we're getting older

Demi: well, you already settled down once so it's way less pressure for you to find a wife

Nick: kinda, I guess (he stroked my cheek gently) you know? I thought you would say "no"

Demi: why did you?

Nick: I don't know...I thought that you wouldn't like to marry me after I married another woman before you (I raised my eyebrows)

Demi: she's not important to me Nick. Honestly, all I care about is us and this is making me happy so...why would I say "no" to the love of my life? (He smiled slightly and cleared his throat)

Nick: you said Wilmer was the love of your life several times, are you sure I am?

Demi: well, I thought it was him cause I haven't dated you yet...now that I did, I realized that the feelings I get with you and the intensity of them...are just like out of this world

Nick: and that means I'm the love of your life? (I nodded smiling and pecked his lips) great, cause you're mine

Demi: nice, I love you

Nick: I love you more

Demi: nope, I do

Nick: no way (he said quietly and I sat up covering my body)

Demi: I think we should get ready to leave this magical place

Nick: (he groaned sitting up beside me) okay, but only if you promise me we'll come back here someday

Demi: duh, of course we will...maybe for our first year anniversary

Nick: isn't it crazy that we haven't been together for a year yet? (I chuckled nodding)

Demi: yea, I feel like we've been together for like...2 years or something

Nick: am I really that boring? (I laughed kissing his lips and shook my head)

Demi: no, but you just feel like my safe place and home...and it's always been like that

Nick: okay then tell me, why aren't we married already?

Demi: well, cause Joe was hotter (his jaw dropped and I cracked laughing out loud)

Nick: you just didn't say that

Demi: oh, I did say it...kidding babe, you know I love you

Nick: you won't fix it Demetria (he said smiling and I kissed his cheek)

Demi: you're so cute when you're jealous of Joe and I (he chuckled)

Nick: just remember that you're mine now (I smiled and bit my lip) in a nice way...not possessive

Demi: I know dorky (I said and he kissed my forehead)