31.

DEMI P.O.V.: after my birthday, I had to start working again so I started to spend the whole weeks in the studio. It was Saturday, September, 9th when we went to Joe's house to have dinner with them, the four together.

We arrived to their house and sat all in the living room as Nick picked Layla in his arms beside me.

Demi: look at that beautiful lady...I missed you so much cutie (I kissed her forehead and she smiled at us)

Nick: she's so smiley

Joe: yea, and you have to hear her laugh, it's like...the best thing of the world

Sophie: Nick, do you think she needs a change of diaper? (He smelled her and I smiled watching him)

Nick: probably not but umm, I'm not sure

Sophie: let me see baby (she grabbed Layla and smiled to her) you're a little heavy, I think you filled your diaper (she stood up) I'm gonna change her just in case, boo, come with us?

Demi: sure (I went with them upstairs and she started to change her diaper as I took a photo of her) oh my god, look at this (I showed Sophie the photo) can I post it?

Sophie: yea, you shouldn't even ask, she's like your own daughter (I smiled and nodded)

Demi: right, thanks

Ddlovato

Liked by arianagrande, katyperry and 1.223.543 more
ddlovato baby Layla is 1 month old already...look at THOSE EYES 😍

Demi: you're the cutest baby ever (I said picking her up as we walked to the living room again)

Joe: hey, my girl is back (he picked Layla in his arms and kissed her neck making her laugh)

Demi: oh shit (I said with a giggle)

Nick: I can't believe that's her laugh...it's too cute for me

We sat to have dinner that Joe made for us and talked about random things until they brought it up, I wanted to wait longer to tell Nick but I had to do it there.

Sophie: so Nick, what are you doing for your birthday? (He shrugged)

Nick: umm, I don't know. Maybe I'll throw a party at home

Demi: well, about that...I think we won't be able to do it (he glanced at me with a frown)

Nick: why not? Do you have to travel?

Demi: nope, we have to travel

Nick: oh really? (He asked raising his eyebrows and I nodded)

Demi: surprise! (I said smiling and he pecked my lips)

Nick: where are we heading to?

Demi: I won't say...you'll know closer to the date (he smiled)

Nick: okay, thanks babe (he glanced to Sophie and shrugged) you already heard it, I have another plans with this girl beside me