42.

DEMI P.O.V.: we were celebrating we found a dress and eating together with the girls and Matt at a restaurant.

Demi: thank you guys for coming with me, I couldn't have done it without you, that was too stressful

Sophie: I don't know why it was stressful if you looked amazing in every piece you tried (we laughed)

Dallas: that's true, when's the wedding happening guys? I don't remember the date

Denise: November, 16th

Demi: yep, and Dallas you should know the date already darling, I can't believe you don't know it! (We laughed again and Matthew nodded)

Matthew: I set a countdown in my phone, literally

Danielle: me too, and the girls have like a calendar with it

Demi: really?

Alena: yes, we are so happy you're gonna marry uncle Nick

Valentina: I never liked Priyanka (she said and we all laughed out loud)

Maddie: Dani, they're beautiful

Danielle: thanks

Dianna: and what about that little lady? (my mom said looking to Layla in my arms)

Demi: she's so sweet mom, whenever she laughs it's the best noise ever (Sophie nodded)

Sophie: she's the best

Sirah: Demi, when are you gonna have one so we can all spoil them? (I blushed glaring at Sirah and she laughed with Matthew)

Demi: well, once I know, I'll let y'all know...we're taking things slow

Dallas: taking things slow? Really? You haven't been dating for even a year and you're gonna get married, how is that taking things slow?

Maddie: well, don't you think they have a right to get married now? They've been best friends for their whole life practically, so shut up Dallas (we laughed)

Demi: yea, shut up...and also, I don't wanna sound too cheesy but I've always wanted to marry someone and no one has ever loved me enough to propose to me. As you all know, Nick is my best friend and I don't think the amount of love I feel for him could be topped by anyone

Dianna: aw, I love you guys

Denise: me too, it makes me super super happy that you're the one Nick is gonna be forever with (I smiled and kissed Layla's forehead)

We spent some time more then, shopped other things and headed back home around late afternoon. When I entered the house I realized Nick wasn't home yet, so I played with the dogs in the backyard making them run with me as the sun went down. It was already night and I was coming out of the shower when I heard the door opening.

Nick: baby, I'm home (I heard him say from downstairs and thought those quote was the only one I wanted to hear forever and said by him)

Demi: going (I walked downstairs and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him)

Nick: hello beauty, how was it?

Demi: pretty nice, I got me a dress

Nick: I know you look amazing on it already

Demi: thanks baby, I really hope I do (I said and he kissed my cheek)

Nick: did you have dinner?

Demi: nope

Nick: great cause I brought pizza for us

Demi: that's awesome, let's go upstairs to eat? (He chuckled and nodded before pecking my lips)

Nick: you go upstairs, I'll take the things

Demi: kay, thanks