26.

NICK P.O.V.: I grabbed Joe's hand and we said goodbye to the crowd before leaving the stage. I smiled to them like every night and walked backstage drying my forehead with a small towel. I hoped that Demi didn't leave and when I saw her resting her back on the wall I simply smiled at her.

Phil: amazing guys, good job (I nodded and Demi walked to me)

Nick: did you like the concert? (I asked her and she broke down crying burying her head on my chest. I wrapped both my arms around her and put my mouth by her ear) are you okay?

Demi: I'm sorry for everything I did and everything that happened to us. We were happy Nick, and I wanna be that happy again...and it sucks cause I can only be happy if you're with me (she said glancing at me and I felt my eyes getting teary) can we forget everything that happened and just go back to loving each other? (I caressed her cheek softly and kissed her forehead)

Nick: yea, we definitely can forget everything...and I'm sorry too, for all the mess I made, I was just afraid of losing you and now...after experiencing it, I'll fight to never lose you...ever (she smiled and dried her tears before wrapping her arms around my waist looking at me) I love you babe

Demi: and I love you too (she whispered before pressing her lips on mine, which is something I really missed over the last month)

Sophie: thanks God you're back cause I couldn't stand the distance and the fighting...we don't want to even imagine what our baby will be like with such messy godparents (she said glancing at Joe) right honey?

Joe: right (he said smiling and Demi glanced at me in disbelief as I smiled big)

Demi: are you fucking kidding me? (They shook their heads and Demi started to cry again)

Joe: is it that bad?

Demi: what? No, I'm just extremely happy (she hugged them) thank you for choosing me, I'll be the best godmother of the world, I promise guys

Nick: and I'll be the best godfather (I said with a shrug and Joe raised one eyebrow)

Joe: I see it kinda difficult cause I'm the best already

Nick: really? Let's ask Valentina

Joe: why don't we ask Alena? (I chuckled and hugged them)

Nick: thank you both, I promise we'll do a nice job (I said wrapping an arm around Demi's shoulders before glancing down at her) will we?

Demi: of course, love (I kissed her forehead softly and she giggled between my arms) I missed you

Nick: I missed you more...can we never go through that again? Please

Demi: never again

We had a nice time with my family and of course, make-up sex was amazing. The best one yet. While Demi was sleeping on my chest, I entered to Instagram to make a post and realized she posted something before too.

Ddlovato

Liked by taylorswift, joejonas and 2.976.223 more
ddlovato I'm glad we get to this again and, hopefully, forever. I love you @nickjonas ❤
nickjonas hopefully baby 💜

Nickjonas

nickjonas I love you...to the moon and back @ddlovato.