Final Chapter Pt. 2

NICK P.O.V.: the second I saw Demi standing in the aisle, I felt my heartbeats racing as I started sobbing. Everyone knows I cried when I married Priyanka but it was completely worse this time. I was literally sobbing as tears rolled uncontrollably down my cheeks. I was crying in an immense happiness. I was about to marry the woman of my dreams. The real woman of my dreams.

As the song "Say You Won't Let Go" started playing in the room, she started walking to me with tears steaming down her rosy cheeks. The magical room made everything even more touching for my heart. She was like a winter princess. The most beautiful she's ever looked. Breathtaking.

As she made her way to where I was, Eddie shook my hand and hugged me after it

Eddie: take care of her

Nick: always (I said to him before drying my tears to look at Demi) baby, you look perfect

Demi: so, do you (she said quietly to me and I kissed her hand before walking us to the aisle where my dad was standing ready to marry us)

Paul: dearly beloved and honored guests...We are gathered together here to join Demi and Nick in the union of marriage. This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities. The bride and groom have each prepared vows that they will read now.

Nick: (I nodded slightly and Joe, that was standing beside me, handed me my vow. I glanced at Demi after opening the paper and smiled) I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my wife. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life’s adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life. I love you unconditionally and without any hesitation. (She was almost sobbing as I finished reading my words and sent me a shy smile before Sophie handed her, her vow)

Demi: I'm not half as good as you are for writing but I tried my best (we laughed and she chuckled before starting reading her words) I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us. You're my happiness and I love you forever after, my sunshine. (Everyone "awed" and I had to push myself to stop crying cause I never thought someone could love me this good)

Paul: that was beautiful. And now...Demetria Devonne Lovato Hart do you take Nicholas Jonas to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?

Demi: I do. (She said glancing briefly at me)

Paul: and Nicholas Jerry Jonas, do you take Demetria Lovato to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?

Nick: I do. (I said staring deep into her eyes)

Paul: Nick and Demi will now exchange rings as a symbol of love and commitment to each other. Rings are a precious metal; they are also made precious by you wearing them. Your wedding rings are special; they enhance who you are. They mark the beginning of your long journey together. Your wedding ring is a circle. (Alena and Valentina walked to us and we grabbed the rings)

Nick: thanks cuties

Paul: A symbol of love never ending. It's the seal of the vows you have just taken to love each other without end. Nick, please place the ring on Demi’s left hand and repeat after me: As a sign of my love...

Nick: (I started repeating after my dad) as a sign of my love that I've chosen you, above all else...with this ring, I thee wed. (I said looking at her beautiful brown eyes, my voice shaking the slightest, and kissed her hand)

Paul: and Demi, please place the ring on Nick’s left hand and repeat after me.

Demi: as a sign of my love, that I've chosen you, above all else...with this ring, I thee wed. (She said putting the ring on my finger and suddenly, we both were crying again)

Paul: to make your relationship work will take love. Continue to date each other. Take time to show each other that your love and marriage grows stronger with time. It will take trust to know that in your hearts, you truly want what is best for each other. It will take dedication to stay open to one another and to learn and grow together. It will take loyalty to go forward together, without knowing exactly what the future brings. And it will take commitment to hold true to the journey you have both pledged today. (Everyone stood up and we smiled to each other briefly before turning our attention to my dad for the last time)

Paul: and now by the power vested in me, it's my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss.

I bit my lip before wrapping my arms around her waist. She stuck her forehead to mine and stared to my eyes, making me weak on the knees.

Nick: welcome to married life (I whispered to her and she giggled)

Demi: let's do this (she whispered back at me before I pressed my lips on hers causing everyone to clap)

Paul: I'm pleased to present the newlyweds, Demetria and Nicholas Jonas

Nickjonas

Liked by arianagrande, joejonas, mamadjonas and 1.689.097 more
nickjonas today I promised to love you unconditionally and without any hesitation. It's just us now baby @ddlovato. Ms. Lovato-Jonas, you have my heart til death part us...and even after.

-----------------------------------------------------
Last part of the final chapter coming out in some minutes, hopefully. Don't forget to vote and enjoy this. Love only