24.

DEMI P.O.V.: I chowed down on my lip as I walked into the hotel in Italy on the afternoon. I made my way to the hall where the crew was but realized there was no one there.

I went back to the hotel reception and sat on a couch as I waited for someone to arrive. I saw the daily magazine in front of me and grabbed, instantly feeling betrayed when I read one headline "Are Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato over?". I started changing the pages looking for the article until I finally found it and my heart broke again.

"After months of dating, the couple seem to be over as they haven't been seen together over the last month and Nick Jonas was caught leaving a club with a blonde before heading to the hotel where his staying in." I didn't need to read more, I closed the magazine and left it on the coffee table in front of me just as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I only looked up when I saw Sophie and Joe walking into the hotel holding hands. I walked behind them to the door of their room and they looked surprised to see me there.

Sophie: boo, hey (I hugged her tightly as I started to sob)

Joe: Dems, what happened? Why are you crying?

Demi: he already moved on, right? (I asked him and he opened his mouth to talk but someone did it first)

Nick: Demi (I turned around when I heard his voice and he smiled slightly at me before noticing my tears) why are you crying?

Demi: you moved on, it took you one fucking day and you moved on! (I said angrily at him and Joe wrapped an arm around my shoulders)

Joe: why don't you enter to the bedroom? Someone could see you here (I nodded as I dried my tears and Nick and I entered to his room)

Demi: you made me feel like trash and then flew here to go party and fuck a girl? I've been suffering for you and you've been having fun! (I yelled at him)

Nick: I didn't fuck anyone Demi, I don't know what you're talking about! I left cause I saw you all cozy with Wilmer...but yea, sure you're the one with a broken heart now

Demi: cozy? What are you even talking about?! We were hanging out as friends. As friends. We were eating dinner together and you didn't let me explain!

Nick: I know what I saw, you were all smiley there with him

Demi: yea right, I'm sorry you saw me smiling...it was the only time in the month I've smiled cause I've only been crying over you! He went there to cheer me up a little.

Nick: and he did obviously, he's the only one that can do that

Demi: no, fuck you! Wilmer told me to come here and fight for you and you just keep criticizing him when you were the one partying and fucking that blonde girl last night

Nick: which blonde girl? (He asked with a frown)

Demi: don't you dare try to lie to me (I said pushing him backwards with both my hands) I read it on a fucking magazine Nick!

Nick: yea, right, I left the club with her...what with it? It meant nothing

Demi: you brought her here, it's all over the news. You invited her to your hotel room...now, what did you do here? Play twister or something? (I started to sob and covered my face with both my hands) I just want to hear you say it to know this is over

Nick: no, wait (he saw walking closer to me) I invited her here, I was mad at you, I wanted revenge but I promise I did nothing with her. I didn't even let her come close to me Demi...I asked her to leave the second she started to approach to me cause I only want you. You are the one I wanted here with me...just you Demi. (I glanced at him and he put his hand on my arm) we don't need to do thi-

Phil: Nick (he said knocking on the door) we're leaving to the arena in ten, meet you in the door (he sighed)

Nick: okay (he said and looked at me with teary eyes) please just...let's talk about this after the show?

Demi: I think is better if I leave (he grabbed both my arms)

Nick: no, please, just please stay until the concert finish...please (he whispered and dried my tears)

Demi: okay (I whispered back and he sent me a slight smile before we made our way to the door to leave to the arena)