19.

DEMI P.O.V.: I was walking to the door of the hotel when I saw him.

Joe: wow wow wow, hey, hold on (he said grabbing my arm)

Demi: let me go, I need to leave Joe (I said with shaky voice and he frowned)

Joe: what happened?

Demi: Nick is jealous of Wilmer cause he thinks I'll dump him for another man, and that's not fucking true! (I said with tears rolling down my cheeks and he sent me a shocked look)

Joe: and why are you leaving now?

Demi: he basically broke up with me to "give me time" to realize that I wanna be with Wilmer and not with him (I started sobbing and he pulled me close to him)

Joe: okay, don't worry, this is just another fight

Demi: no, it's not Joe...I wanna go, I don't wanna be near him. I-I need to go back home...please (he nodded sighing)

Joe: alright, I'll take you to your cab

Demi: thanks (she dried her tears and put on her sunglasses)

We walked to a cab waiting for her and I hugged her again.

Demi: thank you

Joe: anytime. And please, just breathe and think before deciding anything...I know you guys love each other and this is all a misunderstanding

Demi: Joe, if he really loved me, he'd trust me enough to know I would never do that to him. I just wanna go home

Joe: please be safe, love you

Demi: me too (he kissed my head and I climbed into the cab)

NICK P.O.V.: I was looking through the window as tears rolled down my cheeks when someone knocked on the door. After drying my tears, I opened the door.

Joe: you're so an idiot

Nick: Joe, please-

Joe: I told you to be patient with her, I told you there was nothing to worry about cause they are just friends! Nick I just saw her and she looked devastated (he said closing the door behind him and I nodded)

Nick: I am devastated too, but my feelings doesn't matter, huh?

Joe: if you're that devastated why the hell did you do that? Nick how can you be so blind to not see that she loves you truly? (I shook my head)

Nick: Joe, you don't understand this. I know her and I know that right now she just don't wnna admit that she feels happier when Wilmer is around her

Joe: right, I feel happier when Demi's around me and it's because she's my best friend, not because I'm still into her

Nick: but he is constantly flirting with her! We know how that's gonna end

Joe: for God's sake! (He sighed) I'm really hoping you didn't lose her for good...cause you won't ever find another girl that lights your life like her. Nick, you fucking said she was the one for you! (He yelled angrily at me and I dried my tears)

Nick: maybe she is but I'm not the one for her

Joe: you fucked it up horribly, and I can't help you as long as you keep thinking that way about her. I'm done (he left the room slamming the door and I kicked a chair making it fall)

I was wrong and I didn't wanna lose her...but it was probably too late.