Final Chapter Pt. 1

DEMI P.O.V.: you never get to know how crazy it feels to be the bride during the "pre-wedding" stuff until you experience it. It doesn't matter how much you've heard about it. It's always like the double of nerves and panic. Time goes by slower than ever but at the same time, you don't even get to sit and breath before having to take another pic or checking some table in a "last-minute check".

Sophie: Demi, boo, we're waiting for you...are you ready? (She asked knocking on the bathroom and I sighed as I washed my hands)

Demi: yes

Sophie: okay (I heard her steps and her screaming) she's ready guys, time to do the last look and head to the wedding (everyone cheered and I had to breathe some times to calm myself down. It was too much for me. I was used to the rushing but this was too much)

I made my way downstairs only in my lace for the night and a robe wrapped around me. My sisters, mom, best friends, Dani and her girls, Sophie and Denise smiled at me.

Avo: let's get you dressed

Jill: yes, we have to rush (I nodded containing a sigh and Avo helped me putting my dress on before turning around to glance at the crew of people that was watching me with attention)

Avo: it's a little big on the waist

Demi: it was the plan, I lost weight this last three weeks so (I shrugged and he chuckled)

Avo: you're lucky you have me, we gotta fix this now (he started working on it while Jill did my make up and everyone else started to fix themselves)

I wondered what was Nick doing and wished I was a man for a minute. He was probably chilling with his brothers on a hotel room.

Alena: Demi, you look amazing (I smiled glancing briefly to see her smiley face)

Demi: thanks cutie, so do you

Valentina: you're like a disney princess (everyone laughed and I smiled big)

Demi: I've always dreamt of it, so it makes me happy

My stylists didn't take long to get me ready for the biggest moment of my whole life yet. I was happy to see how I looked when my mom took a picture of me outside of the hotel we were in.

Dianna: baby, you look amazing (she said with teary eyes before hugging me tightly) love you

Sophie: does anyone want to say some words for her before we leave? I would but I'm saving it for later probably (she said blinking her tears away and I smiled)

Dallas: the people who know you, knows that one of the things you've been dreaming the most with since you were a kid, was marriage. And we've seen you feel sad sometimes during your life cause the right man never arrived...so it definitely makes us all happy to see you finally settling down with someone who truly loves you for who you've always been. And we're proud of you, forever (I smiled and hugged her with teary eyes as everyone else started tearing up)

Denise: before we go, I would love to say that I couldn't be happier to have you as my daughter-in-law. Guess I've always felt that you'd be a part of the family and now...I just...I couldn't be more grateful for the woman you are to everyone and, most importantly, to Nick. I see your love is real and that's something that's priceless. So thank you (she said before hugging me as tears rolled down both our cheeks)

Demi: I'll make him the happiest

Denise: you already do

Sophie: okay, as much as we'd like to stay here crying...we gotta go. The bride's gonna be late if we don't move (we laughed and got inside three different cars)

I was with my mom, Sophie, Layla and Maddie in the same car and Max was driving us.

Max: is the bride ready? (I chuckled and smiled big)

Demi: I couldn't be more ready...by the way, your suit kills it Max (we laughed)

Max: yea, it's a tone darker than my uniform

As we were arriving into the place, I bit my lip in excitement and Sophie slapped my upper leg.

Demi: hey!

Sophie: don't do that! You'll screw your makeup

Demi: oh, sorry (I said and we laughed causing Layla to chuckle) aw, aren't you the cutest baby?

Sophie: she's just like her mommy

Demi: I know

Sophie: and her beautiful auntie

Max: here we go (he said before opening the door for me to climb off the car)

I felt a wave of excitement and nerves just as we saw my dad in the entrance of the place.

Dianna: you're ready? (I nodded slightly and she hugged me tightly) I'll see you inside

Demi: sure (I walked to my dad and he started to cry)

Eddie: you look like a princess, baby girl (I chuckled and hugged him)

Demi: thanks for being with me today

Eddie: I wouldn't be anywhere else (he smiled to me and kissed my forehead) are you ready?

Demi: absolutely

Eddie: can I trust him enough to give you to him? (I smiled and nodded)

Demi: of course, he's the sweetest soul I've ever met

Eddie: okay then, let's do this (we stood up firmly in front of the door and the music started playing making me feel the happiest ever)